Must Everything Include LGBTQ?

You mean like Vegas?

Type as slowly as you need to. You seem more concerned with answering quickly than thinking your reply out first.

1 Like

No, like video games.

Did somebody come up with a vaccine for homosexuality?

Thanks for the conversation, it was good.

Ah, sorry. No, unless you count hanging out in arcades in the 80s I’ve never much been into them.

1 Like

Thanks for the conversation. It’s been typical.

1 Like

Correct. It is a perversion of nature.

That there is an attempt to “normalize” it with our children is an even worse perversion.

1 Like

Your question has nothing to do with the topic and is the dying breath of a troll attempting to divert from a discussion you are on the losing end of.

Per your logic, so would trisomy 21 been bred out of the species.

Actually, in this case I would stick with the idea of not accommodating. Yes, for some they demand so-called positive tolerance which precludes even the possibility of not accommodating something without being intolerant … but there is actually good reasons to reject even the idea of positive tolerance.

In the specific instance already mentioned transgenderism has been forced from any possible roots in biology to the realm of feelings and madness, to where it represents a fundamental disconnect with observable reality.

Make no mistake about it, I disagree strongly with assertions of normalness of homosexuality and I’m not at all timid about that, but being a homosexual does not necessarily translate into being divorced from facts.

Lesbians, as an extension of just actually being women, have good reasons to not want confused men forced into their company by some new social madness. Just wanting to stand up for observable facts should qualify as a good reason.

You can opt out all you want…but you have no right to drag another man or women children into your perverted lifestyle.

1 Like

Yes, this forum needs some fire!

A good but respectable debate is a great thing.

Good job on standing your ground and holding your own. :+1

1 Like

Hush sweetie, the adults are chatting.

Leave it to you to get to the crux of the matter in a few words, you turd :rofl::heart:

That is the basis of the LGBTQ movement…to present itself as being part of “the norm”.

1 Like

Definitely AD&D. :wink:

Apparently I needed to raise some more good points to meet minimum post length. Here they are:

. . …

1 Like

And I take exception to that. It is a perversion of nature.

I am not swayed by which direction the wind blows Never have been… Never will be.

Guilty as charged! I was partial to chaotic neutral thieves.

I tended towards fighter subclasses (any but paladins) when I played.

Gaming actually helped to disabuse me of the idea of real randomness in dice. One character in particular, Ladrien, had inexplicable house game mechanics “luck” in that as soon as he’d go unconscious in combat, make his save to avoid bleeding to death, half or more the party would quickly die horribly and yet somehow every time the unconscious archer would end up safe and on the mend. These were rolls made before everyone as time went by.

1 Like

The only fighter subclass I liked were rangers. And I hear you about dice mechanics - I always asked my DM to use my d20, because that woman rolled an unholy about of 1s when she used hers.