Mueller Report Submitted to the AG

Dang inlaws in town, I missed all the lib cable news tears.

Hmm, doesn’t this mean the AG can now go after the ah, irregularities, surrounding opening a counter intel investigation on the opposition parties candidate based on Hillaries paid oppo research without being accused of obstructing the Meuller investigation? I think, yes.

I expect the FISA warrants and people who applied and approved will be investigated.

Al Dershowitz is making some VERY good points onn FOX this AM.

1 Like

One can hope. Personally, I’m not holding my breath. Congress remains full of lying crooks. Crooks that have been sitting in Congress throughout multiple administrations.

Deported 1% of the illegal population hiding in America ?

1 Like

:rofl:

Run by Russian ■■■■■ Now it all makes sense!

The American rabid right frantically trying to put their spin on nothing but the end of the beginning!

It’s unfortunate that Mueller didn’t have the authority to clean out the whole nest of vermin. Some other courts will now have to do Jared and junior.

But it at least promises to bring another year of entertainment for the rest of the civilized world!

Let’s all hope that what’s coming doesn’t hurt Trump’s chances of 4 more years. America owes the world the entertainment at least.

Rachel Maddow holds back the tears.

If RT and Russia is happy then that should make all Americans happy. Now is the time for the right to spin this as much as possible. Time is short.

Screenshot_15

2 Likes

There obviously was collusion with Russia and also, a conspiracy involving Russia/Putin with Trump. But the popular wisdom is that it wouldn’t be the best for your country for Mueller to put things in motion to take Trump down. That’s not a surprise at all.

If impeachment of Trump was to be judged on what it took to justify the impeachment of Bill Clinton then there’s little doubt that Trump’s behaviour would qulify 100 fold. Lying?? Whore mongering?? Treason?? What else??

Not to say that I’m promoting that, because I’m not. Trump has the potential to do such harm to the US if he is allowed another 4 years, and that’s got to be a leg up for the rest of the world. Wise Republican supporters themselves are saying that loud and clear!

In the final analysis, Trump’s safe unless the Repubs see ahead to them getting a real licking in the next election. Then they’ll turncoat and abandon him in droves.

There’s no doubt in the least on Trump’s guilt but his chances of staying in control are first going to be dependent on which side spins it the most to their advantage. That’s going to be the biggest factor in your next election.

Fascinating gongshow for the rest of the world to watch, and such an opportunity for China as the US stumbles along on foreign policy and the economics scene at a time when China/Russia/the Brics can profit the most.

No wonder reasonably intelligent Americans are shitting themselves over this Trump horror show!

2 Likes

Screenshot_15

3 Likes

All of the media talking heads are beside themselves speculating about the myriad of possible outcomes and developments from them…all this to improve the likelihood that they will have been the first to accurately predict the future.

It’s not an issue of who makes the best prediction. It’s an issue of what side spins this to cause their’s to be the best prediction.

My guess is that it’s going to show that Trump’s in more deep shit than we thought. And that’s not saying that Hillary shouldn’t be locked up, or dealt with Kennedy style.

You really are a sick fuck.

2 Likes

I’m so using this. :wink:

1 Like

He means Teddy Kennedy - let off the hook and forever worshipped by liberals

DId you get the advanced copy verifying this up in Canada between Timmies run?

except Trump didnt fool around in the whitehouse and lie to congress and a grand jury

after 8 years of a feckless leader in Obama who made a mess of things with his foreign policies and domestic policies, Healthcare is certain on the top of that agenda

And Trudeau has his own problems with the Raybould scandal, in the UK Theresa May is losing control, Merkel is despised in Germany , Macron in France with his cradle robbing wife is looked down upon as creepy .

The New Zealand Prime minister is a moron, and you want to talk about Trump?

2 Likes

Ricky Madcow was actually in tears reading the copy on the end of the Mueller probe and the fact their would be no more indictments.

Matthews has had a complete meltdown.

1 Like

Krissy having a meltdown.