Mueller Report Submitted to the AG

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiffrejected reports that no more Mueller indictments are coming, and suggested he would call the special counsel before a House panel if necessary to learn what is in the report.

“If necessary, we will call Bob Mueller or others before our committee, I would imagine the judiciary committee may call the attorney general if necessary,” the California Democrat said during an interview on CNN.

“At the end of the day, the department is under a statutory obligation to provide our committee with any information regarding significant intelligence activities, including counterintelligence. And it’s hard to imagine anything more significant than what Bob Mueller has been investigating.

“We have a right to be informed, and we will demand to be informed about it.”

What a waste of time & money on this pointless witch hunt, all designed to remove a duly-elected US President from office.

I don’t agree with Trump on everything anymore, but it is extremely unlikely that I wouldn’t vote to reelect. All the right deep state scumbags hate him, and that’s good enough for me.

3 Likes

Now that the “obstruction” trap is no longer hanging over Trump’s head, it’s time to declassify.

3 Likes

The investigations by Democrats will go on at least until November, 2020. If Trump wins and the Dems control either the House or the Senate, they will go on for another 4 years…and the fake news media will have their backs all the way to the finish line.

1 Like

It is amusing to watch some libs go with the “well it’s only just begun” line. Total denial. Also the “well we NEVER said we knew what Mueller would find.” Is funny.

At least Chris Matthews isn’t hiding his true feelings. He has hit the first stage of grief over this. He’s in denial. So is that Schiff guy.

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson’s show tonight was pretty good on the topic. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Schiff has his own investigatory problems looming.

3 Likes

It definitly was. Funny part is that his ratings have gone through the roof over the last two weeks as the democrats have tried to smear him and get him fired.

2 Likes

READ THIS…

In addition to this notification, the Special Counsel regulations require that I provide you with “a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General” or acting Attorney General “concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.” 28 C.F.R. 600,9(a)(3).

There were no such instances during the Special Counsel’s investigation.

1 Like

Watching the lefties come unglued over the lack of indictments relating to anything resembling collusion or conspiracy between the campaign and the Russians is going to be epically entertaining over the next couple of weeks.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Things are starting toi heat up on the left. We thought that their screams and meltdowns were bad before - we ain’t seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Anybody pretending at this point that we should care what happens to Trump has to be a paid shill. Anyone with an IQ above 80 must have figured out by now that Trump is literally an agent of Israel.

1 Like

That’s it, let it all out. ■■■ Haters Unite!

…and goofball Chuckie Schummer says he won’t be satisfied unless AG Barr releases the entire unredacted report and all of the supporting documents.

Barr has already said he will release as much as possible. If he has to redact on sentence or part thereof for security or any other reason, the Dems will say they’ve been cheated.

They won’t be satisfied unless and until Trump is behind bars along with much if not most of his family and associates.

He committed the unforgivable sin of preventing Hillary from becoming president.

Media

Published 3 hours ago

Mainstream media, celebrities stunned as Mueller report filed with no new indictments planned

ByJoseph A. Wulfsohn| Fox News

Mainstream media figures Jim Acosta of CNN, left, and Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews of MSNBC all seemed stunned as Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation wrapped up Friday with no more indictments planned.

The mainstream mediaseemed to suffer a collective shock Friday evening after the office of Special Counsel Robert Muellerhanded its final report of its Russia investigationto the Department of Justice.

MSNBC host Chris Matthewsseemed livid that neither President Trump, his children, nor his “henchmen” would face any criminal charges from the special counsel.

“Maybe he missed the boat here,” Matthews said of Mueller. “Because we know about the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, we know about the meeting at the cigar bar with Kilimnik [Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian political consultant]. My God, we know about all of those meetings with Kislyak [Sergey Kislyak, a Russian diplomat] at the Republican convention in Cleveland. All these dots we’re now to believe don’t connect.”

The liberal cable news host was particularly upset that the president wasn’t indicted on obstruction of justice and never sat down for an interview with the special counsel.

“Why was there never an interrogation of this president? We were told for weeks by experts, ‘You cannot deal with an obstruction-of-justice charge or investigation without getting the motive. … How could they let Trump off the hook?” Matthews asked. “He will not be charged with obstruction of justice or collusion without having to sit down with the Special Counsel Mueller and answer his damn questions. How could that happen?”

Matthew’s primetime colleague, Rachel Maddow, was visibly emotional throughout her show.

Maddow kicked off by telling her viewers she was reporting live from Tennessee because she felt she needed to interrupt her vacation to address the breaking news. She appeared to be holding back tears.

“A couple of hours ago, or maybe even less than that, I was standing knee-deep in a trout stream in Tennessee,” Maddow told her viewers. “But now it’s Mueller time! And so I’m in a studio in the great state of Tennessee. The trout are basically just as safe as they were when I was flailing away at them ineffectually this afternoon.”

“The trout are basically just as safe as they were when I was flailing away at them ineffectually this afternoon.”

— Rachel Maddow, MSNBC

Meanwhile, several personalities on CNN were forced to admit that the announcement of the Mueller report was a positive development for the president.

MSNBC STAR RACHEL MADDOW ACCUSED OF DECEIVING VIEWERS BY GLOSSING OVER TRUMP JR. BLOCKED CALL REPORTS

CNN’s chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin offered rare favorable commentary for President Trump, calling the end of the Mueller probe “really good news” for the commander-in-chief.

"There has been a lot of suspicion around certain people. And a lot of negative things have been said and imputation of criminal activity,” Toobin told “Situation Room” anchor Wolf Blitzer. “Mueller has said, ‘I am not proceeding.’ There is no better news to receive than you are not being indicted by the United States government.”

Ben Shapiro on media, Democrats' reaction to Mueller reportVideo

Later, CNN’s chief White House correspondent Jim Acostasaid the White House was “quietly celebrating” and that the Trump administration was reacting to Mueller’s report with “a fair amount of glee.”

“I talked to a Trump campaign adviser earlier this evening who said, ‘This was a great day for America and we won,’” Acosta told “AC360” anchor Anderson Cooper. “That’s how they feel right now.”

Liberal celebrities also appeared surprised by the sudden end to the investigation.

In Hollywood, “Real Time” host Bill Maher expressed disappointment but doubled down on his negative views of the president, whom he has often called a “whiny little b----.”

“Did the Democrats put too must trust in the Mueller report? Because I don’t need the Mueller report to know he’s a traitor. I have a TV,” Maher told his panel of guests.

Outspoken anti-Trump comedian Chelsea Handler took to Twitter on Friday night and told her 8 million followers that she was “sexually attracted” to Robert Mueller.

It’s not even that. The Democrats have been trying to impeach every Republican president since their hero slick Willie was impeached. Dennis Kucinich and his cohorts brought 35 articles of impeachment against GW Bush that went to the judiciary committee where it promptly died. This isn’t about Trump or Hillary. It’s about payback. Always has been.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah breathes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

This is as good as when the election results came in for Trump in 2016.

The D are absolutely beside themselves and sounding unhinged. I watched CNN for 20 mins this morning and the only stories were D vengeance for being wrong and cut short with Mueller leak propaganda and then…drum roll…victory against ISIS in Syria.

It is a bad time to be D.

1 Like