Mueller Report Submitted to the AG

You’re fucking retarded. Its public record. Of course russia didnt send them over

You’re flailing and it’s comical.

13 individuals and three “entities” were indicted on charges relating to a Russian Troll farm.

The rest of the indictments related to financial crimes.

No finding of guilt has been made and no trials held in absentia either.

You’re an idiot and it shows. Like i said, this is all public information

Then you should have no problem providing it.

For those who have forgotten.

My point, if you go back and look, was that russian conspiracy to influence the election was real. This was the basis for the investigation, then Trump fired Comey, then Mueller was appointed.

How was this not conspicuous? Either way Russian meddling is undoubtable, and the basis for the investigation

Sounds like testing the defenses.

Nobody could be that stupid.

This should be interesting.

Not sure what you mean. If you have something to add, throw it out there

Where should I throw it out?

Im well aware that Trump may not have conspired with the Russians, but it doesnt change the fact that Russians influenced our election process

You were insinuating something juicy, lets hear it

Bank.

This is an old TV reference…

There better be more

A perfect closing comment. Thanks for playing.

Thank you for illustrating the lack of content to your position

De-humanize the opposition, and theres no need for logic or facts once thats achieved

No it wasn’t. The basis was the supposed collusion/coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russians which never existed.

1 Like

The Russians have been influencing our political process for sixty years. Glad you folks have finally caught on.

1 Like

We didn’t have facebook 60 years ago, or a presidential candidate who was looking to invest hu dreds of millions into Russia