MSNBC Panelist Elie Mystal On Most White People: ‘Destroy Them’

“You don’t communicate to them, you beat them. You beat them. They are not a majority of this country — the majority of white people in this country are not a majority of the country. All the people who are not fooled by this need to come together, go to the polls, go to the protests, do whatever you have to do. You do not negotiate with these people, you destroy them.”

http://archive.is/33PRD

1 Like

This is the war they want, they sense that white people are indeed coming together.

1 Like

Considering we have lawmakers openly calling for mass doxxing and this dimwit openly calling for the destruction of white people, among many other leftist “journalists” calling for Antifa to take up arms, it is stunningly and glaringly obvious they want one thing, and one thing only:

RACE WAR

2 Likes

It’s amazing that blacks and other minorities are permitted to be this racist without any repercussion. I think when they start facing consequences for their words this type of thing will happen less and less.

2 Likes

This isn’t surprising coming from an outlet like MSNBC. They are quickly on a race to the bottom. They need to constantly up the ante on race-baiting rhetoric otherwise they will get out done by their competitors. I have absolutely no idea how anyone watches these channels. Even if every black person in the United States was foaming at the mouth racist like the guests they have on their programs, that still wouldn’t be enough viewers to justify their existence.

2 Likes

Politically…

1 Like

Who will challenge this idiot without being called a racist. This only a black guy with an axe to grind against white people.
Imagine a white person saying these things.

3 Likes

If a white person said things that were half as bad as this animal they would have already lost their jobs and have been doxxed by the media. This piece of shit gets to spit this racist crap in public using his real name and gets praised. It’s bullshit.

1 Like

What does this fecal matter for brains do besides stirring up unnecessary racial hatred . He must be a friend of Al Charlatan.
Have any reasonable and intelligent black people come forward and called him forwhat he is ???
Maybe Charles Lamont Hill is related to him.
Next he will be burning crosses on white people’s lawns

Say what you will, good or bad, if it were not for whites, we would still be living in the Stone Age.

And may end up back there due to inventions like nuclear weapons.

Monte thats irrelevant!

I guess the Left doesn’t see this as racial hatred. They may see him as an angry black man blaming whites for black problems.
White people protesting this man, will be seen as racist and attempting to suppress free speech.

Well, it won’t be irrelevant if it happens. Jim’s comment epitomizes white supremacy. But I have an appreciation for those that at least put it straight out there as opposed to most that keep it nuanced and hidden.

Well didn’t white people invent alot of things that have advanced this country?? I’m not saying blacks didn’t do any thing, but for the most part it was the white people .

The comments made by this man are disgusting and incredibly racist.

The Leftist media gives jim a free pass because he’s black. Not so if he was white.If he was white , he would be immediately arrested and charged with a hate crime ,speech and given a public " fair trial" and sent to Super Max in Colorado

I believe that he did not say “destroy them”, period. He said to destroy them in the in the electoral process, if we take the “destroy them” in context . You can take any statement out of context and give it a new meaning, and that is what you did.

The first two hundred years here they were the “beasts of burden” so to speak, in the fields and building the wealth of white men, hardly in any position to be enterprising or experimental, quite the handicap wouldn’t you say.

Which was the reason for my first post.