MSNBC Panelist Elie Mystal On Most White People: ‘Destroy Them’

Your reason was to recreate history?

… and black people can’t be bigots they say…

Of course they can…

No, why’d you ask me that question?

It appears that your interpretation of his remark was a recreation of history since it was
taken out of context.

But how can that be when I’m saying the same thing in my first as you’re saying in your seventh??? :man_shrugging:

And what happened in the years and centuries prior to that short time frame in the grand scheme of things?

They were “beasts of burdens” to their conquerors.

Sorry, I misinterpreted. I am disgusted and flustered with this Trump guy (no excuse). If a Democrat as President exhibited the same conduct as Trump, Trump’s supporters would be on him or her like Grant took Richmond, like a fly to fly paper, like Trump to Putin.
These people can’t see the forest from the trees. Some see a temporary windfall and
think it is permanent. They believe that Trump’s trade wars will not negatively affect them.
Whatever.

We watch them because they are accurate in their analysis, which Trump doesn’t like at all,
and even blames the media for the coming recession. He takes no responsibility for anything, always blaming the other guy. Fox news is more like a shill for Trump.

Nobody but then we’re so used to beign called racists for simply being white, republican, or conservative it’s really irrelevant.

Got it, agreed…

Yeah, or worse don’t care. But Wilbur Ross and Trump himself know the negative impact it’s having on Americans, and were both quite candid on that this week by acknowledging it in pulling back on Chinese tariffs as they said wishing not to burden Americans during the holiday season…:rofl:

There’s a few honest exceptions. But you’re right of course, little as presidents actually effect the markets, Trump has been unashamed in taking credit for all the rise and will claim to have nothing to do with its fall…

Chinese trade has been hurting Americans for nearly thirty years, a little more pain to work towards a solution is something we can handle as a nation.

Considering the state of the economy today there couldn’t have been a better time in history to confront them.

Oh, say no more, the level of hypocrisy is immeasurable…

You are getting off the subject!!!