Morocco: Two women, Scandinavian tourists, found beheaded in isolated mountainous region

I don’t blame the girls for being indoctrinated. It takes a lot for people to wake up and have the courage to go against the grain of social conditioning. I blame the governments of Norway and the Netherlands for relentlessly pushing the narrative that these girls swallowed. Like most governments of the West, they have completely failed to protect their populations and properly educate them.

2 Likes

They can either choose social death and stigmatization / ostracism, or a physical one. We all know how well that goes. Now lets see how their brain-washers go the length to damage control this event.

And for what purpose/outcome are they relentlessly pushing this narrative? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I really want to know what in the hell is wrong with these people and WTF sickness has infected their brains.

It’s about control. As it stands right now, the internet is the ONLY thing that stands between the Globalists and total control. Ask yourself, where would you be if you had not been reading contrary viewpoints online. How little would you understand if you only got news from the MSM, your colleagues at work, your family.

2 Likes

Those women met Darwin’s Arab brother.

Horrific; but why in God’s Name would anyone risk putting themselves in harms way? I live in a relatively safe area of this country, and still never leave my home unarmed. When I leave my home, I know the possibility exists, I could go down; but I know damn well, I won’t go down whimpering.

Probably raised in a bubble. It isn’t PC to talk reality and the dangers of other cultures so the girls probably thought they would we welcomed and safe.

I have to wonder where the parents’ heads were at if they didn’t pitch an absolute fit when they heard of the location of this camping trip.

1 Like

I read someplace they arrested 19 people that were recruited, connected to those murders.

Also something like 185 terrorist cells been busted. But since Morocco is dependent on tourism they keep it out of spotlight.

But still…and nation that is like 99 percent Muslim you’re asking for trouble specially being blond girls.

They didn’t do their homework before going and it cost them.

1 Like

Reminds me of Daniel Pearl’s mistake .

When you do stupid, reckless, dangerous things sometimes it costs you.

I feel for the girls and worse for their loved one’s but this is another example of how dangerous it is to teach girls they are “equal” and can handle anything men can handle.

Women are at particular risk especially in the undeveloped and underdeveloped parts of the world and even more so where Islamic Terrorism is common.

Remember when we were told what a wonderful thing “The Arab Spring” was going to be?

This is one of the results.

1 Like

Don’t know if this is accurate but the claim is being made. If so, it is totally horrific.

New York Times correspondent Rukmini Callimachi tweeted: ‘A European official close to the investigation confirmed that the beheading video was sent by private messenger to friends of the killed Danish woman by unknown senders who appeared to have Moroccan profiles. Police is investigating.’

Nothing puts more terror in “terrorism” than making it personal.

Sick bastards. Someone needs to track them to their homes and send them a midnight calling card from an F-35.

1 Like

They had her cell phone and were sending the pics. It’s why she screamed mama in the video. Probably thought she was watching live or knew it would be sent.

I refuse to watch the video.

Sick bastards. I can’t think of a punishment bad enough for them.

I had no trouble at all with anyone in neighboring Algeria, but then I didn’t go anywhere unaccompanied by family.

Incidentally I took a self defense workshop held by a policewoman who is responsible for security at the oldest university, & she told me that is why her daughter can’t go to school there.

I didn’t understand. She told me they got a great education, but then did things like travel to foreign countries—Jamaica in one instance—then wander by themselves to sightsee, becoming robbery victims.

What exactly has being “white and blond” to do with it?

I’m white and ash blond and female. No one in neighboring Algeria bothered me.

Journalist Daniel Pearl & a man beheaded in Saudi Arabia didn’t fit that description, and were savagely killed nonetheless. Extremists kill.

It makes you an outstanding target for terrorists in the ME and N. Africa.

Pearl was a well known journalist and a dual US/Israeli citizen which made him a major target.

That’s too easy.

Blind them, castrate them, cut their tongue out and remove their right hand. Let them wander the earth in complete misery, helpless and victimized every day for the rest of their lives.

No, then you’re just creating martyrs and giving examples to their followers of just how barbaric the rest of us are.

I do get the feeling though, it’s imminently satisfying to think about.