More provocations directed at Iran

I didn’t use the word first.
I was only alluding to the fact the TWA is making a fool out of himself.

No Western logic applies to the ME. It’s a world of its own. Spend a few months there and think you know it all… Good luck.

1 Like

Nice pivot on your part to avoid ownership of your own words as well as avoiding the question in my original post to you. Holy crap dude your cognitive dissonance is off the cliff!

Talking with you is a waste of time.

1 Like

Hey don’t get butthurt because you are incapable of formulating a coherent response in the conversations you choose to respond to, that shit is on you!

This is a well established fact and widely recognized by a majority of Americans, pundits, and historians.

You really need to learn that and take appropriate response.

Lol, literally nobody believes in that. The Bush administration failed to act on any of the intelligence that was arriving at the White House. Bush mused while he was still governor of Texas but running for president that to be seen as a strong president one must be a wartime president. He believed that his father not taking out Hussein was a mistake, and suggested that if he ever had the chance to go in to Iraq he would go all the way to Baghdad and topple Hussein. Odd that something completely different happened…isn’t it???

Oh that’s right, that is what happened, immediately.

Not just that, it’s precisely what Rumsfeld said when he was asked about the length of time we’d be in Iraq. He said days, weeks, I doubt months…

No, that’s EXACTLY the problem. Unfortunately there’s zero hope that that behavior will be curbed by America itself. It’s not going to be pretty.

Well that’s a given.

Kurdistan existed as an ethnic autonomous region for hundreds of years.

As to your second claim, not interceding early when this was happening resulted in 2 world wars and over a hundred million dead and hundreds of millions of wounded and refugees.

Historical Kurdistan

My point was just because it’s not recognised in a official capacity as an independent state doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. So much for logic huh?

Not that I consider Michael Savage a modern day oracle or great thinker but he’s right bout one thing.

Borders, language, and culture define a nation.

2 Likes

That sums it up in a nutshell; and the same applies to Africa. When will we idiots learn and more importantly remember that plain and simple fact!!

1 Like

In the case of you two probably never.

[quote=“cerberus, post:95, topic:6899, full:true”]

Deleted.

Would you like to expand on that?

No point in it, you’ve demonstrated your ignorance endlessly here and digi his insanity.

Hell you didn’t even realize Iranians are Persian rather than Arab.

That’s a ‘no’ then? :laughing: