More provocations directed at Iran

You Americans just can’t help poking into the affairs of other countries, can you! This is why the ME is such a melting pot - it’s because you don’t understand their mindsets and enmities, so instead of improving situations you make them worse; when will you realise this ffs? And yet the solution is so simple - we should just stay the fuck out of the region and leave the dictators to run it, because they know how to. Am I really needing to say this? :roll_eyes:

You are clueless. I understand exactly the mentalities, history, cultural and religious conflicts which is why I suggest exactly what I did.

The Shia have enough of a majority to oppress the other minorities.

The Shia Extremists will continue to destabilize Iraq for as long as it remains a single country at the behest and in coordination with Iran.

An Alliance of a United Kurdistan with the Sunnis and other minority players would eliminate that threat.

Simply giving the Kurds the aid they needed in 1991 would have saved countless thousands of lives in Iraq as well as the 65,000 or so casualties we have suffered since.

The conflict in Iraq has resulted from the Brits creating one country out of three different people’s that hate each other and have for centuries.

The only way it could be governed is with the iron will of a dictator.

The solution to that problem is to break it up along the traditional ethnic and religious lines that have existed for centuries.

1 Like

You certainly have no shortage of criticisms that borders on hyperbole but offer very little in the way of solutions! So much for forward thinking where playing the blame game is much more fun directed at a country you hate.

The product of small minds and small people.

I was convinced in 91 That an independent Kurdistan was the keystone of stability in the region and I’m more convinced than ever that it remains true.

The elephant in the room - if Trump hadn’t assassinated Soleimani Iran would have had no reason to retaliate with the missile attack, and the plane would have left Iran’s airspace as was its flight plan. So it comes down to the old trope - an action brings a reaction, and a provocation will inevitably do the same thing. Face up to it - The Donald fucked up. Just for once have the humility to admit the US made a mistake.

I agree with you on this, because I have been to Kurdistan and it’s night and day compared to other places I have been both in Iran and Iraq. This not only is practical but makes sense in that it would serve to pacify all grievances but also would no doubt have a Long term stabilising effect.

Yeah, yeah - everyone’s clueless and ignorant except you! Bottom line - the dictators know better than you, and it’s none of your business whether they do or not: so by interfering in things you don’t understand complicates matters and that’s when the trouble starts. I’d have thought you would have cottoned onto that simple fact by now - you done it often enough.

Restore Kurdistan taking the Kurdish areas of Turkey, Iraq, Iran, and Syria.

Not only does a united Kurdistan keep the promise they were made repeatedly over the last hundred years, it solves a terrorist/insurgent problem for all three countries.

It would also serve as a replacement for Turkey in NATO since they are on the way out anyhow and provides a check on the Turks should they ever desire to turn east again.

Break up Iraq into Kurdish, Shia, and Sunni republics, break up Iran into old Persia, Kurdish, and Shia states.

The Persians and Kurds combined with the Saudis, Jordan, and Egypt would stabilize the entire region and if the small Shia state that would arise when the Iraqi and Iranian Shia states combine would be checked on all sides.

Where is the flaw in that logic?

When the dictators actions affect the whole of the industrialized world it becomes our business.

When they are slaughtering innocent minority populations, it becomes our business.

Stamp your feet and dance around whining all you want while the adults in the room make the decisions.

That’s all conjecture! Best leave it to them to sort it out themselves. None of our business.

Nope, it’s no good discussing this - I’m smart enough to know I can’t open a closed mind.

Yeah OK sir reincarnated Neville Chamberlain! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet another brilliant critique by the clueless boob in the room.

Bravo, one of your best works to date.

Hope you didn’t pull a neuron working that one out.

I think this idea was proposed a few years back when Sadar was creating divisions in Iraq by a high ranking US official that was involved but forgot his name.

Keep the insults coming - it says more about you than it does about me.

1 Like

The flaw in the logic is that such a country never existed.

That’s when a f-cked up situation becomes a cluster f—!

If Iran and the US start a full scale war,

And that will never happen.

Have you actually visited the region? Or spent any considerable amount of time there? I guessing your answer is no.

Tell that to the Kurds, they’d laugh in your face after they spit in it.

Find a map, any historical map, where Kurds had a state of their own.

That is not the point and you completely are aloof to what is being implied. No surprise there, it’s you after all that can’t focus to have a normal conversation. It’s funny too because you use the word “logic” when it appears you don’t apply any in your response. How ironic! :rofl: