Moon Hoax - did we really go?

Russia has its own skeletons in the closet.
(Bill Cooper said they built a joint US-Soviet base on the moon, which has been abandoned now.)
If Russia and US start revealing such skeletons, that will be spectacular.
(Of course Russia has a perfect excuse: They were the work of the dirty communists. The Russian Federation is a different country.)

Yet another BS conspiracy theory that is totally unsupportable by yet another board certified conspiracy nutt.

I hope I never miss the first time you come up with someone credible as a reference for one of your idiotic conspiracies.

The space agency invented memory foam in the 1970s as a way of making cockpit seats more comfortable for pilots and, later, for long journeys that astronauts would make in space shuttles!!!

I also notice you consistently troll me, like you are given a task to do so, while repeating the same old mantra without offering zero evidence to counter me.

1 Like

I’ve shown your fabricated BS to be just that with hard evidence hundreds of times.

This thread is no exception.

Why do you feel such a strong desire to come into the conspiracy section and always try to establish your way of thinking.

You obviously have disdain for any type of out of the box crazy thinking so why even seek out conspiracies?

Conspiracies are light relief for me but they also at times make me think.

1 Like

He ain’t establishing anything.
Just repeating the empty mantras, like he’s being paid to do so.

Don’t forget conspiracies forged the USA (and Nazi Germany) and many other earth-shattering events

Is this made up?

Think their math is incorrect?
I posted it once and not 1 person cardio dispute it with facts.

Wow memory foam - how can we have lived so long without it. Thanks NASA, that was US tax dollars well spent.

Micro circuitry is an offshoot of our space program. I believe we made it to the Moon. Too many people involved to keep a hoax that big a secret forever.

1 Like

And if any of them exposed it as a scam they’d never work again, they’d be hounded by a vindictive establishment, lose their house, and their lives would be finished. Would you let the cat out of the bag if you were one of them? No, of course you wouldn’t, and you’d be mad if you did. I worked for an international company at senior managerial level, but I never knew if there were any shenanigans going on in the boardroom, nor did I care if there were, because for my self-survival I’d keep my mouth shut - knowing that even if I opened it, I’d be humiliated and persecuted into an early grave. ‘Make the lie big, keep repeating it, and very soon the gullible suckers will believe it.’ ???

Mars was nuked millions of years ago Post 137

But at least ‘micro circuitry’ would be more of a useful return for all those squillions of dollars than effing memory foam. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All the contradictions and discrepancies can be answered if you realize Americans (and Russians, as well as Nazi Germans) used a different propulsion technology than rockets.

That’s called “compartmentalization” which supposedly was perfected in Nazi Germany.
Don’t ask, don’t tell.

NASA is famous for that.

Well, if we didn’t go to the Moon, we probably spent enough money to bring the Moon here.

2 Likes

Hundreds of millions of lives were improved returning many times in revenues the original investment.

Velcro alone paid for everything we spent on the entire program, and microwave ovens many times that.

More fabricated BS.

Manhattan Project.

Fine maybe you like Scratch-resistant Eyeglass Lenses instead of memory foam.

If you don’t like scratch resistant lenses, how about water filters?

More specifically RO filtration.

NASA’s original filters used iodine. Wonder how that tasted.

In recent years, NASA has developed new filters to turn human waste into drinking water. That should be a hit with progressives trying to save the planet.

Nearly every major city’s drinking water is using recycled sewage and has been since the first RO plants went online, particularly those drawing from rivers and lakes.

El Paso was recycling processed sewage back into the aquifer as far back as the eighties.

RO and distillation allow us to reuse water almost indefinitely when combined with a few other steps even in a completely closed system like a spacecraft or submarine.