Monte's Identity Revealed in Newly Secret Video Release

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not this,

2 Likes

He identifies as female and is referred to as boobie . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

MONTY SR

1 Like

Oh that just Kills me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder if he tuckes it in the skirt

1 Like

Pretty impressed how he got that black strip to stick and not fall off! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Halloween comes early so it appears!

Monte, and you think Im BAD!!!

1 Like

TUCK AND SUCK . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure of this losers dance moves! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ill bet his head can move just fine after all its empty . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, youre on the mild side色

But you know youve burrowed deep under the skin, living rent free when a bunch of (presumably) grown men act like infantines色:joy::joy::joy:

Why do you say Im living rent free??? Im a homeowner!!!
Yes, compared to others, Im on the mild side .
When some people make vicious personal attacks on pols , Im different. Ill admit I gave some presidents names ,only in protest and disagreement and humor.
Some of Kamalas names were well earned. Dont deny Quid Pro Joe didnt earn that name to call off the dogs on Hunter, which was on video. Extorting money from Ukraine.
Attack those here who use personal hatred . Remember what I said previously about my use of names.

1 Like

Yep , I knew you were in that basement dark view room , thank mommy ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I wasnt referring to you.image

How did you get that black strip to stick to your boobies so well? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Monte be danking dat on dat Steet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: