Minneapolis - Police Will Be Dismantled

Everyone on social media needs to spread this video. If they keep blocking it, keep posting it.

1 Like

Dismantled and REPLACED with a police department more suited to the interests of the citizens, one that protects and SERVES the residents…

Right, feather dusters instead of firearms. Law abiding citizens want a well equipped police force. The key term is "law abiding ". Many thousands of police officers; but only a few that cause issues. I guess if liberals can judge every police officer by the behavior of a few; well, then I guess it’s OK for me to judge every black & every Muslim the same way.

You may mock it all you will, but your perspective is the waning one.

Actually that’s not true, while the vast majority of officers are faithful to the constitution, there’s too many that aren’t. And just like this POS Chauvin that murdered George Floyd, there are too many out there with a long record of reprimand for ABUSE!!!
One aspect of New York City mayors reforms is to rescind the bill that kept private the reprimand records of police officers. Soon New Yorkers will know which officers are unfit for the force…

This needs to happen all across the country. We need smart, constitutionally literate and self disciplining officers in our police forces.

As long as police departments answer to Mayors, they will do as the Mayor says. In liberal cities, they will protect and defend the liberal agenda. In sensible cities they will defend the law as written, subject to compliance with the US Constitution and their state’s constitution.

1 Like

Screenshot_2

Sharia anyone?

Actually, it isn’t the waning one.

The majority have more common sense than to support this.

Minneapolis is the laughing stock of the Nation and an embarrassment to the country.

This is good

https://youtu.be/DgsnyHILdb8

2 Likes

And yet ( in Minneapolis ), when that Somali officer killed that white woman, no dismantling was brought up. I am confused. The woman called 911; the officer shows up & shoots her. More confusion. I don’t remember any riots or lootings either. Even more confusing. Why didn’t the humans riot & loot?

I highly doubt that. :wink:

Tell me what you’d think would happen if very law officer called in sick for 2 or 3 months. I bet the National Guard would be workin overtime.

This could be good for the residents of Minneapolis as this could be a return to the old west.lmagine gun duels at 20 paces on the streets.
Store owners would not worry about shooting anyone breaking in.No more blacks saying Ize got free shooz by breaking Whiteys window .

Just give me a heads up, so I can lay in a case of 00 Buck.

Too hypothetical to consider…

:roll_eyes:

Why is it that all the whites out burning, looting and committing vandalism and acts of violence never get the mention, always just the black people…

Screenshot_5

4 Likes

Heads up…:wink:

1 Like