Minneapolis - Police Will Be Dismantled

Article Image

Minneapolis council president confirms it: Police will be ‘dismantled’ ​and replaced with a 'transformative new model of public safety I wonder why ( in 2017 ) when the Somali cop shot & killed that white woman, dismantling didn’t surface. Another puzzler. Sorry, my bad, she was white & the cop was black. I guess she was probably less dead than Floyd. Can anyone spell hypocrisy?

This is great news…

I wonder why ( in 2017 ) when the Somali cop shot & killed that white woman, dismantling didn’t surface. Another puzzler. Sorry, my bad, she was white & the cop was black. I guess she was probably less dead than Floyd. Can anyone spell hypocrisy?

1 Like

I think it is as well. But, not for the same reasons you have.

You keep asking the same answered question over and over…:thinking:

You are right about buying stock in gun companies! That’s exactly what I will be doing come Monday morning! Thank You dumbasses in Minneapolis!

1 Like

This is what the world needs now…:pray:t2:

The children are the smart ones…

I repeat myself for the benefit of liberals; they’re slow on the uptake.

2 Likes

Your question has been answered repeatedly…
But you’re just going to continue to insult…

My question was not answered. I asked “why”, when the Somali cop shot & killed that white woman in Minneapolis, dismantling the police was never proposed. If it was, please show me ( us ) & I will stand corrected. And if it was proposed, I don’t think it went anywhere.

1 Like

Again and again… because white Americans are not experiencing the systemic racism that black Americans are…

If they were, then they’d be out protesting in like fashion.

LOL… Maybe white Americans have different priories than black Americans do.

Black Americans are … really just Americans. If you (c) could get over slavery and the injustices from that era, focus on family, values, personal responsibility and education the problems would be largely solved.

The culture needs an incredible overhaul. Stop with the black kid who shows promise in math or science being derided by his peers. That should be celebrated by peers, not knocked down.

4 Likes

Especially for criminals

1 Like

Those type of narratives are not an expedient means to further the communist manifesto in order to bring about collectivism and hive mentality into societies as a whole.

Perhaps it’s time to consider relocating to Minneapolis.

Could be. It may soon be the shinning city on a hill, with a police department that is respected not feared, that actually lives up to the motto “to protect and serve…

“Dismantling” the police is the new scheme to cause chaos. They want the police to go away so they can plunder the USA and replace police with Antifa–Obama’s commie army.

1 Like

This is not the conspiracy thread…

You can’t see reality. It’s Reality.

Really happening–just a continuation of the coup attempt against America.

Those purposely blinding themselves to reality are treasonous.

It is utterly insane to “defund” or “dismantle” police.

YOUR party is spewing out this latest insanity. Conspiracy alright…but reality…it’s US News Reality.

They want to do this so America has no defense against them.

https://youtu.be/I9LwUbFy--A

1 Like

More to support your original assertion!
They banned this video on all social media Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook

https://youtu.be/0P40rSPTRKI

1 Like