Milana Vayntrub - Lily from AT&T on Milkers

Listen to this bullshit! She fucking loves the attention. The smug shit eating smirks and grins she gives through out are a tell tale sign. Top fucking kek :joy:

:milk_glass: :milk_glass: :milk_glass: :milk_glass:

She literally posts tits online

Then gets mad when people talk about said tits :rofl:

10 Likes

:smile: w-wh-why is everything about my milkers?

9 Likes

I really like when she says milkies

1 Like

She is one of the most leftist SJW filled social media feeds out there. AOC is not as leftist SJW cancer as Milana Vayntrub as this bitch.

1 Like

Is that the banned word here?

No…it’s the universal symbol for milk.

3 Likes

This bitch…

• be talentless whore that got the break of her life being plucked out of USSR and into Hollywood
  • grow up to be beautiful and have huge tits
  • use looks to get connections into the soulless Hollywood
  • make commercials for a company that is exploiting you for being cute with massive tits
  • make it big
  • complain about men looking at and making comments about your tits, despite being relevant only because of your tits and your looks

Imagine me wearing a shirt with the Nazi party’s flag and then wondering why I’m getting all the hate and nasty looks.

1 Like

3 Likes

If she isn’t happy with her occupation I know that there are plenty of lot lizards that could use the help.

1 Like

mrw-i-see-something-i-want-at-dollar-tree-107739

3 Likes

But she is so pure and virtuous. It’s not like she uses her massive milkers for attention on the interwebs.

3 Likes

That frame between 0:03 and 0:04 is fucking gold.

2 Likes

AT&T should be pushing out daily milk wagon vids. There are no excuses.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh, OK.
But Vayntrub is a ■■■■■■ name.

There you go.

If she has a right to dress like a whore and brag about the children she has murdered through abortion then I have a right to ask for her milk wagons. Deal with it thinskinned leftist cunt.

1 Like

Yes…we all know those are Khazar Milkers.

3 Likes

Khazar milk truck coming through – beep beep!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Holy shit…those puppies have their own zip code!

1 Like