Migrant leeches DEMAND $50,000 US dollars to go back home

He’s pretty much like every other politician pandering to what he thinks people want to hear.

I don’t believe in a broad brush. Not all people are built to live on the government dole and and not all people are entrepreneurs.

If they pass the refugee or amnesty criteria then I welcome them into this country. If they enter illegally, they should get the boot and never qualify for amnesty or refugee status.

For those who do pass the test, they do need help getting their feet on the ground. I have no problem with that. However, if they enter illegally I have every problem in the world with assistance in any form.

Umm, because they are retarded? :crazy_face:

And, as I said, I have no sympathy for them.

Hell even the Mexicans are saying they are bad people who are breaking into home and committing crimes , why the hell do we want them here ???

I’m not sure you understand my stance:

We don’t want them here unless they enter legally and are granted asylum. If not, they should be shipped back home.

However, not EVERY person camped out in Tijuana is committing crimes. Not EVERY person camped out in Tijuana is breaking into homes.

Wait , attempting to sneak into our Country is a crime. And secondly it’s the Mexicans who are close to the situation who are saying they are BAD PEOPLE ! Did you even bother to listen to the tape ?

Yes, I listened to the whole thing.

If the people in Tijuana are attempting to sneak into our country, why are they still in Tijuana?

A slight obstacle the US military !!!

https://www.newsweek.com/tennessee-undocumented-immigrant-edwin-alfredo-velasquez-curuchiche-lebanon-1255322

There is that :wink:

There are those who are entering illegally, criminals, drug dealers, etc. in the caravan.

There are also those waiting their turn for a hearing who are not any of the aforementioned.

Now, do I like them entering our country even legally? Not really. I’d rather the immigrants have demonstrated ability to support themselves (a valuable skill set/education) so as not to be a drain on our economics.

1 Like

Mexican President Pena Nieto offered assistance and asylum for the migrants to remain in Mexico. The growing swarm declined the offer !

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto announced what he called the “You are at home” plan, offering shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans in Chiapas and Oaxaca states if they applied. That completely invalidates their claim to asylum in the US.

An 18-year-old, an orphan who says he was lured into the gang at 16, told DailyMail.com he knows of at least ten of his former MS-13 cohorts who are hiding out in the mass of disheveled migrants marching north through Mexico .

They are slowly crossing illegally.

Why do you think a record number were arrested for crossing illegally in November???

1 Like

There are over 16,000 children in detention centers in the US , it is overflowing today !!

And we still do not deport them. They should begin daily flights back to their countries.

1 Like

More and more republicans are against deportation and far too willing to cave . Just look how they caved AGAIN with the farm bill and requirements for SNAP , work seems to be a forbidden word of late to both parties !

Yes, they are. I think my stance on those who enter illegally is pretty clear, isn’t it. If it isn’t then I think they should be booted right back where they came from and never allowed an opportunity for citizenship.

Personally, I am not a fan of broad brushing. I find that to be a liberal tactic and expect a hell of a lot more from conservatives.

Are you a white male? Then you have white privilege.
Are you in a caravan? Then you are a drug dealer or criminal looking for a free ride in the United States.

Absolutely we should.

The voters are responsible for the republicans who want to kick the can down the road. If we want them to stand up to illegal immigration, the massive costs to our country, the dumbing down of our schools, the burden on our ER rooms and all of the other perks, then make sure your Congresscritter knows it is a make or break deal.

Ask who told them there would be social workers.