Michigan Democrat Governor Threatens Licenses of Doctors and Pharmacists Who Prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to Treat Coronavirus

The is getting unreal. Something has to be done with these ideologues in positions of power. People are dying and suffering people like this want to play politics by denying the sic life saving medications. Unfreaking believable!

Governor Gretchen Whitmer from the Michigan Directorate has threatened to turn the eye of the state upon any doctor or pharmacist who would attempt to prescribe chloroquine to treat their patients suffering from coronavirus. Medical licenses may need to be revoked.

The agency’s March 24 letter warns physicians and pharmacists of professional consequences for the prescribing of hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine). Beyond the rational recommendation against hoarding, the letter includes threats of “administrative action” against the licenses of doctors that prescribe hydroxychloroquine.

It should be remembered that comrade Whitmer was selected by the party apparatchik to deliver the State of the Union rebuttal on behalf of the DNC’s totalitarian interests. Heir Whitmer’s foreboding warnings are in the interest of the State comrades.

However, in defiance of the dictates from governing officials intent on increasing the body count to retain narrative favorable to the state, several independent medical communities have gone rogue.

Studies have shown significant reduction in viral loads and symptom improvement when combining these medications in COVID-19 patients. Though these studies do not prove efficacy, the results were so promising the authors of the most famous study concluded:

“We therefore recommend that COVID-19 patients be treated with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to cure their infection and to limit the transmission of the virus to other people in order to curb the spread of COVID-19 in the world.”

2 Likes

I doubt a reputable MD would prescribe fish medication.

Its not fish medication! Please read. This is the same drug that was used to treat Malaria!

2 Likes

I’ve taken chloroquine - lariam. I did not pick up malaria. How about that?

On the up side, chloroquine may not help with Corona; but at least you won’t have to worry about Malaria.

How do you know? Have you read much about why this a hot topic right now? Judging from your comments it doesn’t appear you have.

The reason this is a hot topic is that there are a number of case studies under way where using this with a combination of another drug and Vit C is showing effectiveness in treating patients with CCP Virus!

You should read more on the subject matter!

1 Like

What the hell is the matter wit you? You drunk or something?

In light of positive reports Doctors should be able to treat those infected. I don’t agree with writing an Rx if not testing positive or not having symptoms

Whatever as it’s pretty clear what Democratic Governors are doing and we just covered this very same issue with the Gov of Nevada doing a similar action!

Who said they want to give this to those with no symptoms ? I missed that and it wouldn’t make any senses !

I said may not help, not will not help. It very well may be beneficial.

Demon rats are trying to dig our graves but watch how the fall in by themselves. They are insane.

1 Like

Watch this
https://youtu.be/fXEy7Mdyhb0

1 Like

I was just reading this, and I find it more than appalling! It is downright wrong! I am a resident of Michigan. She (The Governor) is a typical Democrat hack.

These doctors need these for their patients and she doesn’t want anyone to get well. She rather sit on the sidelines and watch her state go to Hell! (Figuratively and theoretically).

I hope the state “wakes up” real quick and see her for who she really is! And vote someone else in when her term is up.

1 Like

Maybe mommy will show her milkies to make everyone feel better.

1 Like

I believe there would be plenty of doctors who would prescribe for prophylaxis use.

I agree that the medication, as long as in short supply, should be prescribed for only those testing positive and showing symptoms.

What good is it to give a 90 day Rx to a person who tests positive but is asymptomatic? Especially if there is short supply and a person who is in a life/death situation could recover with the medication?

Look at what people did with TP. You think they won’t hoard these drugs if they can and to hell with everyone else?

So where did you come up with giving this to people without any symptoms ?

It’s just human nature to want to have the medication “just in case”.

I’m sure you’ve followed the hoarding of TP, paper towels and grocery stores wiped out?

If people think there is a “cure”, do you not think they will follow the same behaviors?