Merck Covid Pill

Lmao, what a troubled world you wake up in every day. You should do something about this….:thinking:

Like wiping out all the marxists?
Oh no, I don’t want to go down to their level.

Ivermectin was a result of a coincidence. A Japanese biochemist noticed an unusual soil condition near his golf course and took a sample and isolated unusual bacteria. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2015.

Along with other safe and effective methods to deal with Covid, ivermectin has the property to kill parasites. I’m not an epidemiologist but I understand viruses require intermediary vectors to spread from host to host and worms and parasites are such vectors.

Bottom line. Who needs new pills from the Big Pharma to poison your body further?

1 Like

We have three vaccines brought to us by Trump’s OWS…

Hate on them as you will, nobody cares….

That’s right hardest working president ever

Trumpitis, perhaps a shot of clorox would help you.

1 Like

Here in America 2,000 of us are dying a month from Covid. I realize Japan’s doing good…

But how many died of just Covid? Was it a 80 year old with a heart issue? Asking for a friend

Back to Trump A-G-A-I-N … WTF

Speaking of pills , you better quadruple your dosage quick . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Could have sworn somebody said Trump invented Ivermectin….:thinking::joy::joy::joy:

Would it surprise you if he did?

No, they are being murdered in America.
You can’t die from Covid, even if you wanted to.

In Japan, “normies” believe everything they hear on TV and radio and read on papers. A lot worse than in Europe.

Very little alternative news.

If I die, I suppose it would be because of Covid… my job is gone and I’m out of State unemployment. There are many jobs out there to be had, but none of them pay a living wage. So… when I’m homeless and starving, you could technically call it a Covid death.

A huge percentage of all these CV19 deaths are like that… connected to something else that contributed to the deaths, not simply CV19 only. But, that isn’t convenient for your agenda.

And who would want to….
And if the Covid deaths are murder as you suggest, by whom and how….:thinking:

@montecresto1
Total death figures didn’t change throughout 2019 and 2020 in the US, UK, etc. from other years.

In the UK, there was a sudden surge in deaths as the vaccination started (according to John O’Looney, funeral director).

Initially, nobody knew the right treatment for Covid, neither in China, Italy, US nor anywhere.

Now we know what NOT to do. Putting the infected in a respirator is as good as setting him in electric chair.

Many Covid deaths are a result of stupidity.
Wearing a mask during waking hours will weaken the immune system. (Morons are known to wear masks in bed)

Avoiding sunshine and be in fear, listening to MSM narratives.

Popping pharmaceutical drugs made from petroleum is another recipe for illness.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Vaxxed people should fear corona virus. What an irony. LOL

Why’s that, you keep insisting it’s impossible to die from “even if you want to”….:thinking: