Melbourne, Australia: “The Holocaust 卐 Is A Lie” painted on Jewish cafe

Literally shaking. From a family of Holocaust Survivors™

A ■■■■■■ cafe in Melbourne, Australia was defaced Thursday with a swastika and the words, “The Holocaust is a lie.”

According to the Australian ■■■■■■ News , cafe owner Aliza Shuvaly arrived at work to find the graffiti.

I started to shake, I didn’t know what to do,” Shuvaly told AJN, noting that many members of her family were Holocaust survivors.

1 Like

Oh geez, survivors in America, in Poland, in France, in Russia, in Sweden, in Britain, in Israel, in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and another 100 countries. It’s like every year there is more and more survivors. They are multiplying in exponential growth.

1 Like

I bet they did it to garner sympathy and so they can raise their prices.

I doubt it. If it were some sloppily spray painted swastikas then I would be looking for a Rabbi. I don’t think a ■■■ would ever spray paint that the Holocaust is a lie. That’s their cash cow.

And no one ever comes out and questions it. I’m sure a lot of these ‘survivors’ aren’t old enough to have been in a camp, but the definition is now so loose it includes pretty much any ■■■ at any time since.

1 Like

In the rush to paint ■■■■ as liars, some here are themselves lying by saying the person interviewed called themself a holocaust survivor.

The person in the story didn’t. They said they had family members that were survivors and they used past tense. So the sarcasm about the number increasing exponentially was based on a lie that was told in this thread… not by the person in the story.

Edit: and now the lie told here by forum members is being used to incite additional accusations against ■■■■ and to justify calling the holocaust a hoax.

Dumbasses or just plain evil here. I cant make up my mind.

@Tyfoon seems to have trouble understanding why some of us post in these threads. If an honest man, he can read the article and then see that the posters here are 1) lying about what the person in the story said, and 2) using their own lie to further accuse the ■■■■■

1 Like

It’s their modus operandi.

Knock over a few ■■■■■■ tombstones, or spraypaint something on the walls of a ■■■■■■ school or synagogue, they can extort the government for more money for “not protecting them” enough.

Nonethelss, the holocaust is a hoax and a lie for certain.

If the nazi camps are indeed death camps, why are they so many survivors (and getting millions of $$$$ from the German government)?

Indeed. These millions upon millions of sprightly survivors are the living, breathing proof of the existence of death camps and a fiendish plan to exterminate them all, can’t you see that?

You bigot.

To a ■■■■ this makes perfect sense: no documentary, let alone forensic evidence is necessary, when you have the very realistic and credible testimonies of millions of sprightly survivors of said death camps.

Makes perfect sense. Death camps= millions of survivors. Crystal clear.

1 Like

Having had holocaust survivors in one’s family does not mean that they are still alive, you stupid, anti-Semitic fuckhead.

There are hundreds of descendants of holocaust survivors that were saved by Oscar Schindler.

Read all about it…if you can read.

http://oskarschindler.com/

3 Likes

The ■■■ haters are immune to reality.

Quite the contrary. We question the official narrative. That doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate the common ■■■■■■ person at all.

2 Likes

Stating the holocaust is a hoax is not “questioning” anything it is making an assertion with no basis in fact for the purpose of denigrating all ■■■■■

Labeling all ■■■■ as liars, con artists and as being responsible for all the ills of the world is not questioning anything, it’s a baseless assertion of fact devoid of reality.

Because things like this never happen:

1 Like

Who said it never happens?

Because they were liberated before the Nazis had completed the “Final Solution”.

Reality tends to show a lot of lying and manipulation going on when it comes to the ■■■■■■ people and spray painted swastikas mysteriously found on their properties and businesses. Naturally, some are skeptical.

2 Likes

You find 3 instances among tens of thousands and paint all of them as liars.

That’s not logic, it’s blind hatred and prejudice.

No, it’s reasonable doubt.

1 Like