Melbourne, Australia: “The Holocaust 卐 Is A Lie” painted on Jewish cafe

Nothing reasonable about it.

That’s like claiming all people convicted of murder are innocent since a handful of convictions get overturned.

In reality you’re just attempting to justify your own prejudice and attempting to paint all ■■■■ with the same broad brush to defame them.

2 Likes

Oy vey! You didn’t list every single instance of a ■■■ spray painting glorious pinwheels on their houses and businesses? It must not be true! No reason to be suspicious goyim. That’s just your blind hate showing (hand rubbing intensifies).

Remember the 6 gorillion.

She didn’t claim to be a survivor of the camps, she said many of her family members are.

Human reproduction being what it is, there are more and more people every year who have family members who were survivors particularly since ■■■■ are known for having large families.

At the end of WWII there were around 6-10 million ■■■■ worldwide. Add a new generation of 4-6 kids per family every 30 years since and that population doubles by 2-3x.

Business must’ve had a little slump. Nothing like a little hate crime to attract attention and pick up business.

At least you folks remain consistent, gotta give you that.

Thanks! Now can you prove that they didn’t spray paint these German pinwheels themselves?

How would the onus be on me to prove such a thing? I’m not the one here making definitive statements as to who is responsible, that would be you folks.

No one said that. The closest comment to that was “I bet that they did it” which is far from a definitive statement. Maybe you need to read the thread again.

Most of the conversation was discussing how laughable it is to have all of these global survivors from German death camps lol

2 Likes

Oh - but reasonable doubt is a bridge too far. :clown_face:

1 Like

Ok then let’s hold you to your own standard shall we?

Prove the owners hoaxed the attack.

I’m not the one here making definitive statements as to who is responsible.

I’m simply observing that there is a possibility that they are responsible based on past practices of their fellow chosen people.

There is also a possibility that they aren’t responsible.

1 Like

I’ve made no statements of responsibility period yet you said I had to prove it wasn’t hoaxed.

Afraid to be held to your own standard? Can’t live up to it can you?

What the hell are you even talking about? I just covered both possibilities. Either they did it or somebody else did it.

1 Like

Your words, your standard yet now you run from it.

If somebody else did it it was probably one of their pals from the synagogue.

I wish the Holocaust had been real. Then we would have been free of this global menace.

2 Likes

Your words, your standard yet now you run from it.

So wait a minute…you are going to ignore the normal flow of the conversation that we were having and jump back to a joke I made earlier and use that to make whatever weak ass point you’re trying to make? That’s not how normal conversations work.

Here is what I think…

I personally think they probably didn’t do it because ■■■■ would be too scared to talk about the Holocaust not happening. That could jeopardize their lifetime welfare checks. They don’t want too many people looking into that subject.

I can’t rule them out completely though because they have a long history of pulling shyster shit like this.

I’m simply trying to hold you to the same standard you demanded of me.

c33dc57becab810421526cd2d42dee601e6842c18d18d063e30e46e5d2c1c7a4

1 Like