Meanwhile in Norway...Assault on Free Speech in Europe

Its not OK to express opinions on LBGTQ in Norway now as doing so could land you up to a year in jail. While free speech is still protected in the US, much of Europe is devolving beyond those rights for merely expressing an opinion such as what film maker Tonje Gjevjon, a lesbian filmmaker and actress did. She is now facing up to three years in prison for saying on Facebook that a man cannot become a lesbian.

If you think that you’re free speech is protected in the US and that this story doesn’t affect you, think again. This is exactly what US law makers especially the democratic brand has grand designs on doing in the future and this story is just a precursor for things to come for the rest of the west. The alphabet mafia is part of the plan to create as much chaos as possible in order to facilitate the Wests total collapse and attacks on free speech is just the beginning.

1 Like

This comes as no surprise this kind of law has been in place for awhile now as hate speech.

Especially in the UK! I see this as an ever evolving downward slope that is slowly becoming dystopian! Orwell is a profit!

1 Like

Devolving into either a Brave New World or dystopian novel still being written

Wow you two are really interested in talking about homosexuality in public :rofl::rofl:

How so intelligent of you to notice! Jealous you are not loved? :grin:

What ever melts your Butta pickle smoocher lol

Oh I forgot, another sign of insecurity especially of ones own sexuality is calling other people “Homos”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey what ever melts your butta you spaz :rofl::rofl:

ClassicSizzlingEasternnewt-size_restricted

1 Like

Oh Lordy the projection is off the charts ha

And you who will be here spending the holidays alone! :pray:

I am sorry for you!

1 Like

The in house troll, trolls himself by accusing others of projection yet he fired the first salvo! Got to love the irony.

Bag of hammers!

1 Like

You mean I don’t have to buy all this food!? Whoo hooo lol

Says the moron who has to invent friends on the internet then pretends he is not talking to himself! Yeah OK sausage swallower!

You wanna know how I know you’re gay?

I think I will start calling you Pickle Smoocher! That is your new name seeing that comes from your limited intelligence and vocabulary usage its actually original and it only comes from you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So that is your new name for now on!

As far is being gay, go ahead call me whatever you want it doesn’t bother me, because deep down inside you are nothing more than a insignificant loser who already has shown a propensity to invent your friends and so called girlfriends because you are a highly insecure d-bag! I am pretty secure in knowing who I am and I don’t have to brag about it here. You prove everyday that some people just never grow up!

Ohhh ok 5 time pickle smoocher Olympic champ, you stay strong lol

Ok 100X Pickle Smoocher!

You wanna want to know how I know you’re gay? Lol

1 Like