Meanwhile in Norway...Assault on Free Speech in Europe

Blah, blah, blah! Want to know how I know you are a pathetic loser and a fake?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you stop trashing the board with your projection, you and your buddy. You can’t win, just move on, might be best if you apologize.

Ok Pickle Smoocher!

Wanna know how I know you’re gay? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow you two are really interested in talking about homosexuality in public

Can you stop trashing the board with your projection,

Love the Irony because it was you who started trashing this thread! You are not the sharpest tool in the shed!

I think you’re suffering from dysfunctionality lol​:rofl::rofl:

My question was legit and serious

Its was rhetorical in nature moron!

Bag of hammers! High school education at work!

Lets see
Invents girlfriends

Has a burner account has to invent imaginary friends because he has none

Has homosexual ideations so he has to seek validation on the internet to convince everyone here he is straight with imaginary girlfriends

Writes on a a 8th grade level

Yep! Real winner!

1 Like

I’m a guy and I’m attracted to women. I MUST be a lesbian. Sure enough, every time I see one of those foxy blondes from the frozen north I get Norwegian Wood.

2 Likes

I dated this model she was cool

This is her bio

Armed with an economics degree, the Swiss-Italian influencer with Russian origins speaks six languages (Italian, Russian, English, German, French and Spanish) and turned down an offer to work full- time at a leading U.S. investment bank to build a digital business.

Xenia works as a digital ambassadress of high end fashion and lifestyle brands. She shoots with magazines of the likes of L’Officiel, Vogue, Vanity Fair and Elle. She has recently given three motivational TEDx talks and spoke at the United Nations.

An intellectual powerhouse! :hushed:

Another sign of a sociopath is doubling down on a lie. Your fantasy is alive an well! You are not in her league!

Because of the distance we had to end it.