Massive Militia 2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th 2020

And done what Trump is doing…:flushed:

Boston has your back Virginia!

I’m tired of the BS lies spread about the battle flag. If it offends you, you need a history lesson. With that said, let’s stop the internal fighting, we have true enemies trying to take what many sacrificed for, All Gave Some, Some Gave All! Will we spit in their faces on their graves?!

2 Likes

But we’re already compromised. Are you people stupid?!? You keep glossing over that fact somehow.

I’d much rather have SBS/R and OTC suppressors easy to obtain for sane law-abiding citizens and laws with a chance of keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals and mentally-compromised goofs than what we have now.

I think you would too if you thought about it a little. Unless you aren’t a sane law-abiding citizen in which case, well, no point in debating.

Is this in response to the Virginia crisis?

If you want a short barrel “shotgun”, you can buy a Remington 870 Marine Magnum…like this one.

The barrel is 14". the grip is like a pistol, the whole thing is 26.5" long. It’s completely nickle plated (inside and out) and is NOT classified as a shotgun. It is a “firearm”.

There’s also a pistol made for firing 12ga shotgun shells.

1 Like

Haha, way to avoid the issue at hand. The very reason that weapon is 26.5 inches long and is classified in a certain way is because your 2A rights have already been infringed by the NFA you fucking dope.

I’ve been laying it out for you for days here and you’re just dancing around the issue. Jeez, you say liberals are squirmy and stupid. A 2A sanctuary that doesn’t protect all arms ownership is just a media dog and pony show. You guys are circle-jerking each other thinking you are accomplishing something but if you end up in one of these “sanctuaries” with weapons the LEOs there find intimidating they’ll fuck you over with one set of unconstitutional laws while pretending to save you from another set.

Answer the question - why are you folks screaming about laws that haven’t yet been passed and taking in the ass on laws that have been in place for years? It’s almost like you just want to stir up crap on the internet with hysterical scare tactics and avoid real debate and/or action…

You wished for a short barrel shotgun and I showed you one you can buy. It is you that is the fucking dope here.

I think maybe you are incapable of intelligent debate. I didn’t say I wanted to buy a SBS, I said I wanted to be free of the restrictions keeping me from possessing any weapons denied me under the NFA without paying a tax on what should be a right under the 2nd amendment.

Confront it. Will these supposed 2A sanctuaries protect citizens in their jurisdictions from ALL arms ownership infringements or are they just showpieces . Will they do the tough work or just cave if you can outgun them, or if they just don’t like you for some demographic or theological reason?

Then don’t engage me. You have a severe lack of ability to comprehend what you read…or write.

Here’s what you wrote earlier, punk:

Go fuck yourself!

1 Like

If that’s all you got out of everything I’ve written and all you can do is offer a watered down loophole version of something that wouldn’t be an issue except for an existing unjust 2A Infringement then you have already folded. Go puff your feathers and strut some more.

Isn’t there anyone here that can offer some serious debate on what 2A sanctuaries mean in relation to already existing infringements like the NFA and GCA?

1 Like

I understand what you are saying. The Constitution reserves to the people the right to possess the arms used by an infantryman, and reserves the right to take these arms into combat to the people.

So why are assault weapon bans constitutional? How is the 1986 automatic weapon restriction constitutional? How is the NFA constitutional?

A fireteam consists of four men, two with selective fire M4 Carbines (safe semi burst, no full auto), one with a grenade launcher on his carbine, and one machine gunner with an M249.

If the purpose of keeping arms is so that the average American man can instantly serve in the infantry, shouldn’t fully automatic M249 Machine Guns and selective fire M4 Carbines be legal for citizens to keep? Otherwise how will the militia be well-regulated?

Is that what you are getting at?

2 Likes

You are confusing laws and rights. Laws do not supersede rights.

The government doesn’t give us rights.
The constitution doesn’t GIVE us rights.
God or Natural Law (if you are atheist) gives us rights.

The constitution enumerates those rights.
Government is there to make sure that the rights the Constitution enumerates are not infringed.

3 Likes

They literally aren’t. The federal government has repeatedly, maliciously, and illegally violated the Second Amendment. The feds are forcing the American people to abide by blatantly criminal regulations at the tip of a bayonet.

They need to be disarmed, detained, and tried like the common criminals they are.

2 Likes

Yes. I know that. Those questions were rhetorical to frame the discussion that @Zooligan was getting frustrated about.

1 Like

If you hadn’t noticed, those arguments have been made and have been lost.

Sorry, but you have NO rights that you can’t defend…

“They” are not common criminals, they are our duly elected representatives. It’s oversimplifications like that which keep real progress from being made. Heck, you could become one of “they” if you so desired. Just run for office.

So, back to my original question… again…

Are these supposed 2A sanctuaries willing to defend all citizens in their jurisdictions from all 2A infringements, or just the ones they aren’t intimidated by? And are they willing to state that position?

If not, well, I’m afraid all they are trying to do is make a statement and then they’ll roll over like we all already have to prior arms legislation.

We won’t know that until the shit hits the fan. You are getting wrapped around the axle over what might happen in the future. As we’ve seen from the left, many of these sanctuary cities and counties that harbor illegal aliens are paying their legal fees to avoid deportation and keep them out of jail. It stands to reason that 2A sanctuary counties will do the same for American citizens, but we aren’t there yet.

4 Likes

I didn’t elect anyone at the BATFE. They all took the same oath that you take when you enlist in the military. They shouldn’t be enforcing unconstitutional laws.

1 Like