Massive Militia 2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th 2020

Re: LE selective enforcement - I guess what I’m getting at is will these same LE agencies refuse to enforce not-so-recently passed gun laws that equally infringe on the 2nd amendment (NFA, 1934)? It’s a fucking constitutional amendment. Why would they pick and choose which infringing laws to enforce?

Re: getting a pass - Slick Willy was impeached for a stain on a dress. Wouldn’t exactly call that a pass. The others were not impeached even though the Congress for at least part of their tenure was completely republican controlled. That tells me they couldn’t find credible evidence to act on, or they would have acted. I mean, maybe the executive at the time stymied investigations, quashed evidence, and offered competing narratives, but how is that any different than now (except for the complete control of both houses of Congress, of course)?

The Supreme Court addressed the ‘militia’ issue with the Heller Decision.

Slick Willy was impeached for lying under oath. What he lied about is irrelevant. Though he did lose his license to practice law, he was not removed from office.

Finding credible evidence does not preclude giving a pass. Credible evidence has been revealed against Comey, but he’s still promoting his book. Credible evidence has been compiled against Brennen, but he has not (yet) been indicted. Same with the two lovers in the FBI. (I’m waiting for the report from Durham. I suspect that indictments may follow.)

That’s what happened with Obama and Comey. The gave HIllary a pass and spied on the Trump campaign…and created “evidence” against Carter Page.

If you’ve not read Gregg Jarrett’s book The Russia Hoax, you should. It reveals a lot of illegal activities by Obama’s cronies.

That is true. Excellent clarification.

Should he have refused to testify and called the entire process bogus?

Monte,
All of nature, plants, animals, and yes humans employ self defense mechanisms.
If you believe that God created the heavens and earth, then ergo, God grants humans etc. the inalienable right of self defense.
The Constitution’s purpose was to ‘Limit’ what the government was able to impose on it’s citizens.
The Second Amendment’s purpose was to further define what the government could not do to it’s citizens i.e. when it came to the inalienable right of self defense using ‘Arms’.

If one kills something for food or in self defense, I don’t think God is going to condemn us for
acting as nature guides us. If you choose to be slaughtered (turn the other cheek), then that is your business.

If someone attacks me or any innocent bystander they will be met with equal or greater force.
It’s a simple time honored concept any man understands…

2 Likes

I do not believe that the Anti-gun people are stupid enough to invoke the UN, to me that is nonsense. As far as the National Guard is concerned, it will be used if riots or gunfire occurs. Using the National Guard to remove guns is not going to happen, most guardsmen are pro-gun and Trump would stop it within a heartbeat.

To that end, the Anti-gunners are not above using Antifa, MS-13, and busing in tons of anti-gun useful idiots into Richmond to spark unrest and violence to make the Pro-gunners look bad. I would go so far as to say expect it, violence will be used against non-aggressive law bidding protesters in order to get them to shoot. George Soros, Bloomberg, The Governor, and the other Anti-gunners are likely planning and spending big dollars to make a Media exploitable event to happen, So PLEASE BEWARE!

Virginia is a test State, they’re not only out for the guns now they’re going after our children and your parental rights… .

Your action is needed to help stop a bill that was pre-filed 12/8/2019. Senator Barbara Favola is the sponsor of this bill.

SB104 would add amend and reenact §54.1-2969 of the Virginia Code, relating to vaccinations/immunizations; minors; authority to consent. The bill would allow doctors or other medical workers to administer vaccines recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to a minor child of any age after obtaining “consent” of the minor child. This bill completely eliminates the role of the parent in the process.

Anyone who tries to confiscate our guns has to be charged with treason- it’s unconstitutional, and our military and police all took an oath to protect America against all enemies both foreign and domestic! They would be violating that sacred oath and be committing treason themselves, plus Northam and Bloomberg would knowingly cause the next Civil War!

2 Likes

But “they” (which as I mentioned before is really “the people” thru duly elected representatives passing laws and those laws being upheld as constitutional by duly appointed adjudicators appointed by duly elected executives) already infringe on the 2nd amendment through the ‘34 NFA and the ‘68 GCA. You’ve already had your guns (at least some of them) taken away or had access limited.

Why aren’t you screaming about the unconstitutionally of those laws? Instead you’re yelling about laws that haven’t even been passed yet. Why would you accept the infringement of having NFA-regulable items turned from a right to a tax yet screw yourself into the ceiling over universal background checks? I don’t understand your position.

In fact, I believe a political compromise is right there in front of us. I would gladly accept universal background checks, waiting periods, and strong red-flag laws for the ability to freely purchase or build short-barreled rifles/shotguns and have suppressors treated as OTC firearms accessories.

Why should there be a compromise? The 2nd is pretty clear.

The leftist agenda is to take guns away from law abiding American citizens. Once they get their foot in the door with “compromise” you’ll be faced with another compromise and another and another until one day… there is nothing left to compromise with.

You’ll be sitting there with a rubber band gun while criminals roam the streets with any kind of gun they can get their hands on.

Welcome to the forum rj. Yes, and the Supreme Court changes all the time.

And done what Trump is doing…:flushed:

Boston has your back Virginia!

I’m tired of the BS lies spread about the battle flag. If it offends you, you need a history lesson. With that said, let’s stop the internal fighting, we have true enemies trying to take what many sacrificed for, All Gave Some, Some Gave All! Will we spit in their faces on their graves?!

2 Likes

But we’re already compromised. Are you people stupid?!? You keep glossing over that fact somehow.

I’d much rather have SBS/R and OTC suppressors easy to obtain for sane law-abiding citizens and laws with a chance of keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals and mentally-compromised goofs than what we have now.

I think you would too if you thought about it a little. Unless you aren’t a sane law-abiding citizen in which case, well, no point in debating.

Is this in response to the Virginia crisis?

If you want a short barrel “shotgun”, you can buy a Remington 870 Marine Magnum…like this one.

The barrel is 14". the grip is like a pistol, the whole thing is 26.5" long. It’s completely nickle plated (inside and out) and is NOT classified as a shotgun. It is a “firearm”.

There’s also a pistol made for firing 12ga shotgun shells.

1 Like

Haha, way to avoid the issue at hand. The very reason that weapon is 26.5 inches long and is classified in a certain way is because your 2A rights have already been infringed by the NFA you fucking dope.

I’ve been laying it out for you for days here and you’re just dancing around the issue. Jeez, you say liberals are squirmy and stupid. A 2A sanctuary that doesn’t protect all arms ownership is just a media dog and pony show. You guys are circle-jerking each other thinking you are accomplishing something but if you end up in one of these “sanctuaries” with weapons the LEOs there find intimidating they’ll fuck you over with one set of unconstitutional laws while pretending to save you from another set.

Answer the question - why are you folks screaming about laws that haven’t yet been passed and taking in the ass on laws that have been in place for years? It’s almost like you just want to stir up crap on the internet with hysterical scare tactics and avoid real debate and/or action…

You wished for a short barrel shotgun and I showed you one you can buy. It is you that is the fucking dope here.

I think maybe you are incapable of intelligent debate. I didn’t say I wanted to buy a SBS, I said I wanted to be free of the restrictions keeping me from possessing any weapons denied me under the NFA without paying a tax on what should be a right under the 2nd amendment.

Confront it. Will these supposed 2A sanctuaries protect citizens in their jurisdictions from ALL arms ownership infringements or are they just showpieces . Will they do the tough work or just cave if you can outgun them, or if they just don’t like you for some demographic or theological reason?