Massive Militia 2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th 2020

America. Do not allow the government to take your guns. You do not want to end up like the UK. Here, if you want to buy a shotgun for bird hunting, they take months to get, and you have to have a policeman come around and examine your house, storage method, and let him touch your balls.

1 Like

80787166_10218159670841370_3507940965941772288_n

Not accepting of election results huh…

That’s pretty wild. What’s the relation???

Seeing what has been going down in Virginia, our neighbors in Kentucky have gotten ahead of what’s coming their way.

Obama signed an order allowing UN troops on US soil before he left office in 2016 …

2 Likes

This kind of shit has been going on for years…

https://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2197&context=caselrev

THE VOTE HAPPENS ON THE 8TH

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU

YOU SHOULD BE CALLING YOUR REPS

AROUND THE CLOCK - NON STOP -

PREPARING LETTERS FROM LAWYERS

EMAILING - CALLING LAWMAKERS

CALLING THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY

YOU SHOULD BE ACTING UP EVERYDAY

UNTIL THAT DAY. BECAUSE THE 20TH RALLY

WILL MEAN VERY LITTLE - ALMOST NOTHING.

2 Likes

Dam! Is that you in the picture RWDS? :rofl:

1 Like

I think this is a really good point because people need to understand that this one particular group is organizing a lobby day which happens way after the vote is supposed to take place. To me, that makes very little sense. People should be active before the vote takes place. Showing up after the fact is like throwing yourself out there to be caught up in a giant honey pot.

Amendments are actually constitutional.

Where those put before the people voted on and ratified into the constitution?

No, but that’s not the process.

I’ve long been aware of the process, probably for at least three decades before you were even born.

If you want to ask those jurisdictions, poll them.

The fact remains it is “We The People” who hold the ultimate power in the US as per The Constitution. It is only through us that even the SCOTUS may be rendered moot.

Nope, because not every gun law infringes on the rights of “The People”.

Through our own actions and due process every right we have including the Right to Life may be lost.

Why would we accept the results of a rigged/stolen election?

1 Like

The fact also remains that today’s law is today’s law because of “the people”. Lawfully elected legislatures enacted laws, lawfully appointed adjudicators appointed by lawfully elected executives upheld those laws. You can call them unjust, and if you believe them to be so i encourage you to do so, that’s what the 1st amendment is for.

However, just because your opinion of a law goes against what ostensibly is “the peoples’” view (hence it surviving the process described above) doesn’t mean your non-compliance with it will go unpunished. Which, again, is kind of my point - simply because an individual thinks a law is unconstitutional doesn’t make it so in the eyes of the law. Only when a law is struck down as unconstitutional through the legal process is it then “safe” (i.e.; no legal consequences) to perform actions contrary to whatever that law decreed.

By all means, if you think a law is unjust work to have it overturned in the courts. Lobby duly elected representatives to have the constitution amended. That’s how it is supposed to work in a democratic rule-of-law society. However, being part of a democratic society also means those efforts may not go your way. Being a grown-up in a democratic society means accepting the results if it doesn’t.

Every political victory is a loss for the other side. If you are a winner and the losers violently retaliate, what would you call them - Revolutionaries? Patriots? Terrorists?

Here’s the thing, whatever you call them is what you would have to call yourself if the tables were turned. If an election doesn’t go your way you call it stolen/rigged, why is it not stolen/rigged if it does go your way (or do you just not care since it went the way you want, which would make you a bit of a principle-less asshole)?

WTF makes your or my views so important and irrefutable? The answer of course is nothing. At best our views and opinions are only as important as everyone else’s. They may not even deserve that credit if they are based on flawed logic or incomplete/fabricated evidence.

So, are you going to trust in the US system or not? Are you going to be a grown-up in a democratic society and accept your political wins and losses with equal grace? Or are you going to be a “Patriot/Terrorist”? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Notwithstanding your truth above, there are several law enforcement entities that are refusing to enforce some recently passed gun laws…many of them in Virginia.

Additionally, Presidents and Attorneys General often selectively enforce laws. Sometimes the decision to enforce or not is predicated on who broke it. Good ole boys generally get a pass…like Hillary and Slick Willy…and Obama…and Holder…and Lynch…and Yates…and…and…and…

1 Like