Massive cheating being reported in New Jersey… ya don’t say?

The bull shit continues, Democrats can’t win elections…

If the trucker can beat the senate president but you don’t think people voted Murphy out? Seriously

1 Like

How surprising in New Jersey !!! What a BS excuse of " pol worker error". The pol worker may not have been a " true Dem".Look fot yhis person to disappear. Make the votes fit the " proper candidate ".
Was Sir Monte working his " magic " there???

4 Likes

I feel so bad for ppl That have to be governed by Murphy that dude is one sick fake individual

1 Like

Why does this not surprise me? Nevertheless, I think the republican camp is going to fight this. Totally a farce!

2 Likes

They vote early and often there , hell even the dead rise and cast a few votes .

3 Likes

Or they just keep scanning a Democrat ballot over and over again until they win, then hurry and hide the machines

3 Likes

These " coincidences" of voting irregularities seem to be a " pandemic" in the elections. Wait till the the mid - terms. Maybe Dr. Mengele Fauci will have a solution.

2 Likes

Phil Murphy will end up “winning” NJ by 81 million votes :clown_face:

1 Like

It’s now a given that the right will yell fraud whenever they get beat….:man_shrugging:
Guess we’ll just have to ignore and move on……

I just posted a link to fraud… stop the fake votes and we will stop calling fraud

2 Likes

Another of your excuses.

1 Like

Funny how early voting is suppose to be the first votes counted before the actual election day, but for some reason they always seem to be the last counted when a Democrat is behind in the count. Its when the fix is in when such yet to be counted votes matter. Liberal cheats with their logic, no wonder why they are against voter ID, it simply cuts to the chase to expose their shenanigans of stealing elections.

3 Likes

Early voting= Early Cheating

5 Likes

You know your party is cheating. We know your party is cheating. The world knows your party is cheating. You keep telling yourself what you need to in order to feel good about it. :grin:

2 Likes

Won’t be to hard to find a judge that will rule in the Dems favor. Dems MAGIC WAND waves again

1 Like

But every now and then even a squirrel finds an acorn so there is hope!

When need to pull out a victory somehow they mysteriously find votes. I wonder if they have chain of custody on these too?

Many of trumps challenges were heard by conservative judges, some of which were even his appointees. Several state lieutenant governors responsible for the states elections, counting and recounting are Republicans, in red states with Republican governors and Republican state houses. Not even the right leaning Supreme Court with three Trump appointees would listen to Trump’s nonsense…

Biden defeated Trump in a landslide, both in the EC and popular vote…

That’s why Biden is president and Trump is not. Too many Americans couldn’t stomach his nasty asss….

You are a delusional moron who is consistently posting BS with nothing to back up your stupid rhetorical cuckery! Nothing new here for the Montecrusty who loves to pontificate on the imaginary world he lives in! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Oh yeah Biden and his supporters won alright! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No wonder why everyone here thinks your a dumbass! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Judges can over turn the election but only after the investigation of the Attorney General of that state… and so far many have been bought

3 Likes