MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

I did say I was a layman - I’m not trying to pretend I know anything abt construction - I don’t. Just want to ask a few dumb q’s that someone who has a greater understanding should be able to answer in a few simple words.
Maybe it would be easier if you explained where the steel went - perhaps it floated down the Hudson - is that possible??

You mean this steel?

How about this one?

No silly. The fire weakened the steel on three or four levels high up in the structure. Once the unsupported weight of the building above the fire began to fall, the force of that horrendous momentum over stressed the floors below bringing the whole structure straight down. If you remember, the first building to collapse was the second one hit. That is because it was hit lower down which left more weight above the fire wreaked floors, thus collapsing it quicker.

And the steel most certainly was found t ground zero. Millions of tons of it were hauled off to be recycled. It seems like you have never read any engineering reports on the incident or seen any pictures of the aftermath. Just like you did not know about all of those ■■■■ who died there when you made that absurd claim that none of the victims were ■■■■■■■

2 Likes

That’s how gravity works … all at the same time. Once the weight of the top of the buildings collapsed the weakened area, the rest of the building below the fire pancaked one floor at a time until all were gone.

And jet fuel (thousands of gallons of it which would have burned on its own for hours, not minutes) was not the only thing burning. Those buildings were chock full of flammable materials.

Are you really this ignorant about how things work? You are asking questions like a 4th grader might.

2 Likes

Great video. It explains quite a bit, thank you

It’s a stack of concrete pancakes held in place by steel beams. When one floor falls it overwhelms the carrying capacity of the floor beneath it.

This effectively removes the support for each floor one at a time.

It’s not like older style construction where each wall is independent and supported all the way to the ground.

People seem not to understand what is burning, it’s hydrogen. Add enough oxygen and it gets very hot very fast and those floors were perfect wind tunnels filling with vaporized kerosene.

The small initial fires quickly create a hundred plus MPH draft even without any wind.

It originated with the Romans and then the early Catholic Church who blamed the ■■■■ for Christ’s death.

Of course without it, there would have never been a Christian Church because without his suffering, death, and resurrection there is no premise at all for Christianity.

Senseless, stupid, and incredibly short sighted.

Since then it’s just been fashionable to blame the ■■■■ for all the ills of the world by various groups throughout history.

1 Like

Thanks for adding the next layer that I thought to add. Heated steel, glass, and even concrete expand. The steel and concrete “frame” was already stressed by the forces on the building driven by gravity, and swaying forces including absorbing the impact of a jumbo jet.

The EXTRA stress load on floor-related supports of concrete and steel made it that much easier for a prolonged period of high heat to weaken a few stressed members to failure. Then each one that fails adds stress to the rest.

Just the aircraft engines that weighed 3-4 tons each shot through a floor of the building are going to stress the rest of the local supports significantly.

I will make this as simple as I can, and follow with an experiment that you can try.
I am not an expert in architecture, but I do have a Physics degree, including thermo, and grew up in a metal working shop.

Every beam and cement column in the building, before the aircraft hit, was a “stressed member” in the building’s “frame”.
Each floor, and the supports that go upward to the next floor are designed to hold what will be on that floor and what is above it, but not too much more. If it was 2x, I would be surprised.
The aircraft strike must certainly have bent steel beams and damaged concrete supports.
This degrades the strength of those pieces and adds stress to other supports.
The already stressed frame of the building must also be flexible to handle wind, and handle well as it did, the impact of a full airliner impact. This induces sway and furthers add stress until the sway dampens out due to friction, which also causes heat.
Cook a few steel structural beams for an hour, even in a 1500F oven, and they begin to lose load bearing ability. They get what is called annealed, their interior structure becomes more random.
When the entire floor’s structural support becomes fully loaded to its degraded tolerance level, a simple gust of wind could make it fail.

When that floor fails, it fails ALL AT ONCE!

This drops everything above it, which is presumed to be structurally sound and rigid.
The upper floors become a hammer, powered by gravity, falling straight downward.
The acceleration due to gravity is 9.8meters/second squared.
So if the air-gap between floors is 10 feet, in about 0.6 seconds the entire upper structure of the building slams into the floor below striking a percussive blow on it, overpowering it’s load rating.
The process repeats, slowly gaining momentum as the “hammer” becomes heavier as each floor collapses and joins the top of the building as it falls.

For those of you who don’t know, if you throw a cannon ball and a marble off the top of the leaning tower of Piza, they hit the ground at the same time. So the speed that the top of the falling building hits as it falls through the air gap between the current failing floor and the next structurally sound floor is the same each time, but the weight above increases when you add a floor, so each hammer strike becomes stronger.

When the top of the building finally gets to where there are no more floors to collapse, it has taken a beating that it was not designed for, and compresses itself, although I doubt completely.

If you want to try an experiment, load an empty aluminum pop (soda) can with about 100lbs of weight, it should easily hold it. Use a stick, or throw a rock at it to put a dent in it. Repeat if it does not fall.

When it fails, it will crush straight down over the entire can. If your friend happens to be the 100lbs, be sure they don’t fall, and don’t make the dent directly with your fingers, you could get injured.

Unlike the internet full of weaklings that meme up payday bars, I wrote this from whole cloth out of my mind using only simple resources like what is the weight of a jet engine… I am sorry if Physics/Engineering/MaterialsScience are difficult, but that is why they pay so well.

2 Likes

If my back of the envelope arithmetic is correct…
The volume of steel that was used in the towers was roughly 3.5% of the volume of the towers. So after it fell, it would have fit in the space of roughly 3 floors. Considering that there were 7 floors below ground level, it’s easy to see that much of the steel would have been hidden from view.

Someone… check my numbers.

Ok so if we accept that 300k tons of steel and concrete can fall in freefall in 8 secs into its own footprint.
We must also accept that all 3 buildings(WTC1/2/7) suffered the same catastrophic failure.
But what caused it?
The official story says it was due to fire.
Now ‘’ I know I know nothing’’ abt architecture or engineering but there are lots of things abt 911 that make no sense even to a 4th grader. Unfortunately the answers I’m getting wouldn’t even satisfy kindergarten kids
So if fire was the cause - what was burning - concrete and steel don’t burn so that leaves the contents of the building - I also understand that there was a huge amount of asbestos used in the construction to prevent fire.
Also bear in mind that these fires burned so hot that molten steel was seen flowing from windows.
The fires in 1 and 2 were started bc they were hit by planes - 7 wasn’t so what caused the fires there and how exactly did BBC manage to report it 20 mins BEFORE it happened.
There has never ever been an example of buildings collapsing bc of fire but on 911 3 fell at freefall - how so?
2000 architects and engineers have questioned the official story - are they all 4th graders as well?
Why has no-one ever been charged - not even OBL.
Where are the ‘‘indestructible’’ black boxes and what was found on them?

1 Like

You could have stopped with “I know nothing about architecture and engineering.” Don’t take me wrong, ignorance is forgivable even curable, but deliberate ignorance is not. There is nothing mysterious about why those buildings fell, what is amazing is that they stood long enough to allow thousands of people, perhaps as many as 15,000, to escape them before they fell. You would do well to forget about everything you have “learned” at conspiracy web sites.

1 Like

You still haven’t answered my 4th grade questions.

btw, its a dead giveaway when ppl start to attack the messenger that they have lost the argument.

1 Like

Good explanation, thank you.

What an interesting article, thank you for posting that Ishmael! I’d never heard of an Ashkenazi ■■■■

How very interesting this is:

One cluster of these diseases affects sphingolipid storage, a secondary effect of which is increased growth of axons and dendrites. At least one of the diseases in this cluster, torsion dystonia, has been found to correlate with high IQ. Another cluster disrupts DNA repair, an extremely dangerous sort of mutation which is lethal in homozygotes. The authors speculate that these mutations give a cognitive benefit to heterozygotes by reducing inhibitions to neural growth, a benefit that would not outweigh its high costs except in an environment where it was strongly rewarded.

Well written, PH.

:+1:

I answered everything that was pertinent. You just are not listenening.

3 Likes

Usually, but not in your case. You are making claims (such as no ■■■■ killed and no steel at ground zero) that are so outlandishly false, that you cannot be taken seriously. Your ignorance of the facts and your huge library of misinformation and refusal to accept the responses to the absurd clams you make and questions that you ask makes it impossible to have a straight up conversation with you on this topic. In other words, pretty much everything you have posted in this thread is crap.

2 Likes