MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

Just the Old Testament, and BTW you are all over the spectrum with your cyclical arguments. YOU (magog) are a terrible debater - You sould like you are about 15-16 yrs old. Am I right?

Thought thats what I said

The first human author to write down the biblical record was Moses. He was commanded by God to take on this task, for Exodus 34:27 records God’s words to Moses, “Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.” And what language did he use? He wrote in his native language, called Hebrew .

So basically some ■■■■■■ nutjob heard voices in his head that told him Palestine was really Israel - yeah right and I believe in tooth fairies and father Xmas too

Nope I’m 17 and I can still debate the arse off you - you can’t even differentiate the meaning of cyclical vs cynical vs circular ROFLMFAO

17! Holy crap! lol :rofl:

1 Like

Cyclical…Round and round you go. Sounds like the correct word to me.

1 Like

Don’t you have to be over 18 to join here, swear an oath and pinky swear you are telling the truth?

Moses only wrote the first five books of the Old Testament. The Torah includes those books. The Christian Bible includes those five books.

The Protestant bible has a total of 39 books, mostly written in Hebrew originally but some of the passages were first written in Aramaic.

The Catholic Bible has a total of 46 books, mostly written in Hebrew originally, some in Aramaic.

The Eastern Orthodox bible has between 48-50 books, written in Hebrew and Aramaic.

The Ethiopian Orthodox bible has 46 books written originally in several different languages some of which appear in no other bible.

The entire New Testament was originally written first in Greek, translated then to Latin.

No, that isn’t what you said, not even close. You don’t know squat other than what you get from your ■■■ hating Nazi and Palestinian drivel sites.

There has never been a nation of Palestine, it’s a geographic region you ignorant twit.

1 Like

Wrong. Hebrew-> Greek → Latin → German & English

And the King James Version was heavily edited both by adding repetitive versions of the same passages an by leaving out entire Books.

Knew it. He’s young, dumb and full of "something to prove’ …the most irritating kind of kid there is.

@ MAGOG: Make no mistake Magog, your posts are cyclical. You just regurgitate age old adages and idioms, resort to simple contradiction ad nauseum and are constantly fishing ancient bullshit out of the trash, wiping it off, painting it white, and trying to sell it for more than it’s worth.

You’ve become an inside joke here and you are pretending you don’t know it.
You are absolutely 100% typical. Easy to dismiss.

You are the forum cat toy.

1 Like

Think I said it was written by ■■■■■■ scribes that is close enough for me

Palestine or Palestina was mentioned by the Greeks in abt 700 BC that gives it a lot more weight that Israel which is only ever referred to in the bible which we have agreed was a work of fiction written by ■■■■ to put the fear of god into the Goyim

Didn’t I just say that it was written by ■■■■ and wasn’t Hebrew a ■■■■■■ language -
And the reason KJV was heavily edited or redacted is bc lots didn’t fit the ■■■■■■ fiction

The point is, the KJV is not the word of God, or even the ■■■■ … it is the translation of the translation of the translation. The original meaning is questionable.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

In your sophomoric, woefully uneducated, sorely misinformed, immature brain. :wink:

Why don’t you come back in 8-10 years when your brain has grown up and perhaps you have actually learned a thing or two and try again.

Eureka! well done Samantha - the bible is complete and utter fiction - you got there in the end but I think it was worth it

So who do you think wrote the bible if it wasn’t the Joos?

Back on topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=114&v=7XJdyRItQvE

There you go again … displaying your ignorance. The Bible is not complete and utter fiction. While there is a interpretive narrative going on therein, the basic text is historical and has been shown to be so.

The ■■■■ did not exist before Abraham.