MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

They weren’t even invented until the sixties and only became mandatory on commercial aircraft in 1967. Maybe he has a time machine and carried some back?

Only a fool accepts an Internet conspiracy site as the truth.

Or maybe he just made it up like pretty much everything else that he posts.

What do you expect from a ■■■ hating Holocaust denier?

I burp in your general direction sir.

If susceptible scientists didn’t exist, AGW would be the laughing stock that if deserves to be.

Al Gore would be doing Life Insurance commercials.

Hey, hold it right there buster!

EVERYTHING on the internet is true. I read that on the internet!

Take that! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Maybe I am but I am also extremely successful in my efforts to wind you up
That is in itself illuminating bc I am eliciting an awful lot of angst among my Hasbara friends who all dismiss my ranting as that of a madman.
All that tells me is that I must be onto something

I think the adults in the room will make their own minds up abt my posts - And I can accept that I am possibly anti semitic but its nothing personal - I hate a lot of ppl

Now you really are showing your true colours… not sure what prompted you to post that BS but it shows that you are opposed to smoking so you wanna ban it. Or do you just wanna ban everything you don’t agree with - Isn’t that fascism???

You shouldn’t be so arrogant as to think you are “winding me up”. You simply amuse me with your lunacy.

I smoke Lucky Strike Cigarettes…just slightly less than a pack a day…LS/MFT don’t cha know…

You are just too simple minded to understand that my analogy was a rebuttal of your stupid claim that just because 3000 alleged experts have doubts concerning the WTC collapses… their conspiracy theory must be true.

Were you Chinese, your name would be Wun Dum Fuk.

Yeesh … lol … :rofl:

Magog is just a shit-starting manchild. Good for entertainment but absolutely nothing else. He’s like an antisemitic X-files. And it is already in re-runs here…nothing new. Same ole shit-starting.

Eventually the gasolene he carries around will blow up in his face and then he’ll just be somebody that we use to flame. I’ve lived long enough to see hundreds of snerts like this come and go. They never amount to anything more than an echo.

1 Like

Israel was prime force behind 9/11 attacks: American scholar

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/11/24/438901/Israel-prime-force-911-attacks

1 Like

Snert? LOL… I like it! :rofl:

1 Like

Yet another lie. Have you nothing else to offer at all?

I’m not sure if it’s more sad or hilarious that Magog throws up a ■■■ hating Pro Palestinian 9-11 denier as “proof” that Israel was behind 9-11.

One thing I am sure of is that Bin Laden is laughing so hard in his grave he’s peeing all over himself.

The “adults in the room” can read your posts and a dictionary and see you for exactly what you are; a ■■■ Hating Fascist.

anti-Semitism

noun

an·​ti-Sem·​i·​tism | \ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī-\

Definition of anti-Semitism

: hostility toward or discrimination against ■■■■ as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

1 Like

Hateful AND a nutjob…I how wonderful for you, not so much for the rest of us.