MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

That’s two more than you originally stated.

And actually they found four …

1 Like

First off, there is very little comparison between a B25 flying at 150 knots and a 767 flying at 300+ knots in terms of energy and fuel load imparted to the building.

And secondly, the construction of the two buildings could hardly be more different. The ESB is supported by numerous steel columns spaced relatively close together, and was engineered so conservatively, that it is probably three times stronger than it needed to be. When a few of the columns failed, the load was accommodated by adjacent columns.

The WTC on the other hand, was supported on a central box and the outer steel shell of the building with long unsupported floor beams clear spanning all the way from the central core to the outer structural skin. When the floor beams failed, both from impact an the fire, they left the exterior skin unsupported laterally, which caused it to buckle. And with nothing left to take up that load, it dropped the undamaged upper part of the building down onto the lower undamaged building, which collapsed floor by floor all the way to the ground.

2 Likes

What has been established is that you are firmly in possession of the title “Forum Conspiracy Nut.” :wink:

3 Likes

What I seriously think is we got our asses handed to us on 9/11/2001 - now who sent them and how the hell they got our asses, I don’t know. What is deserving of conspiracy theorists is the unimpeded flight path and lack of response…the stand down order.etc My homies that cratered in Shanksville are the only resistance these fuckers ran into. WHY?

That’s where I believe there IS a conspiracy. One for another thread too…this one has turned into a armchair engineer’s circlejerk.

I am aware that there are not many unanswered questions but questions should continue to be asked, any aggravation to you be damned. The whole thing still stinks to high heaven. You are gonna need more more pine-sol than you’ve been providing here.

Physicists, Engineers, and Materials-Science professionals simply provide facts. Like real, undeniable facts.

The bane of our existence is people who reject those facts so they can keep thier fragile world view.

It is said that bin Laden was nearly alone among the planners thinking that if/when hit, the towers would fall. His degree was in… Yep.

Forensic facts, engineering expertise and physics are not pine-sol, they are truth.

In truth, Pine-Sol is pretty good stuff. :wink:

:upside_down_face:

Due to a change in building codes after construction began they were unable to use Asbestos to protect the support columns and beams.

Had asbestos been used instead of fiberglass in all likelihood they’d have been able to survive the attack that day.

Because up to that day no one had used a commercial airliner as a guided missile before.

9-11 changed everything.

Should someone attempt a similar attack in any major city in the future the planes will be shot down.

Of course but then consider the audience.

LOL at “audience”…

You forget about the 72 virgin maidens in paradise as a reward for their sacrifice?

Keep up Samantha this was in reference to the ESB.

So now a ‘‘conspiracy nut’’ is anyone who asks uncomfortable questions - thanks for clarifying that for us.

@PhysicsHunter

These engineers also only deal in facts - all 3000 of them.

https://www.ae911truth.org/

Re the stand down order.

It, as you probably know, was given by Dick Cheney.

But what you probably didn’t know is that he was on the board of the ■■■■■■ Institute for National Security of America.

I’m sure its just a cohencidence but interesting all the same

The terrorist attack on New York City claimed the lives of Christians, ■■■■■ and Muslims; agnostics, atheists, and the non-religious alike. No religion was spared, no denomination singled out.

Have you read the Torah lately?

HAVE YOU? Do you read hebrew? BTW we call it the Old testament. The Christians have a new covenant with God now. So…

@ROKDAWG
Torah/old testament same thing - an evll work of fiction written by rabbinical scribes to put the fear of god into the rest of us.

God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshiping a golden calf. (Exodus 32:27) I’m sure its just cohencidence but weren’t abt 3000 ppl killed on 911

And there is the 6 million ■■■■ that had to die before Israel could be re-created hence the holohoax

When Jim mentioned religions I was reminded of the above passages

An almost unlimited amount of hydrogen fueled by an unlimited high velocity oxygen flow.

The towers had no chance.

Remember that the planes that struck them had near full fuel tanks along with all of the other combustible material present in the buildings.

Steel/concrete construction is good but it can’t withstand that,.

A new building method was used in the construction of the towers and essentially it was a stack of pancakes built in place around a few vertical supports rather than the networks of steel beams used in prior construction on buildings like the ESB.

With all of the weight above all you needed was to weaken a couple or three floors below them to collapse the buildings in a stack.

Of course when they were built no one had even conceptualized using airliners as cruise missiles against them.