Mass Shooting Claims Multiple Lives and Leaves over 30 people Injured

This story is still developing but currently a significant police and medical deployment has been initiated in response to a mass shooting that occurred during a large gathering that was taking place in Brooklyn Homes, Baltimore Maryland. Law enforcement authorities have reported a total of 30 individuals has been shot with gunshot wounds, out of which four fatalities have been also confirmed.

This is another example of the larger cities of the United States imploding with crime such as gun violence and out of control crime everywhere.

1 Like

If only there were more gun control laws on the books… :roll_eyes:

I can go into this with all kinds of theories and rants, but I think you are a pretty wise observer to know what the score is. So I would ask you (trust me on this) is to watch this video for 13 minutes. You won’t regret it!

For what its worth and regardless that its calling out our Govt. corruption relating to spending money on a proxy war, the point is when we are ignoring our own country and the spiraling out of control debt, violence in cities like Baltimore, a unsecured border, and many other issues, this video really fits the narrative very nicely and puts it in proper and stark reality that something is extremely wrong with this picture!

1 Like