Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

At the expense of the American tax dollars? Are you supporting sending American young men for this shameful cause?

1 Like

McGregor as usual nails it on the head on what Ukraine is!

1 Like

Prigozhin / Wagner is finished.

1 Like

The English narration is computer-generated.

2 Likes

Wow! Pretty harsh criticism from Ritter on the disposition of Wagner forces.

Wow! just fking wow! This has reached an entire new level!

Must watch:

At the United Nations Security Council

@MaxBlumenthal

deconstructs the US Govt corruption and lies regarding the US proxy war in Ukraine.

3 Likes

“Separatists” has a very negative connotation, but the people in the Donbass are fighting for their own lives. They know the Kiev Nazis will murder them and their families.

1 Like

Seems like a different take on Wagner than Scott Ritter’s as McGreggor weighs in on this issue.

2 Likes

Does this mean the US can be considered equally a terrorist state for supporting and funding proxy wars with no interest to their own? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why not? How are they different than any other state like Iran?

This war is a carryover from the days of the Bolshevik rule who, admittedly, tried to destroy “nation states” or republics within the Soviet Union.

How did the Bolsheviks do that?

They forced ethnic Russians to settle in the Baltic states and Kazakhstan; and drew a new border for Ukraine, so that there would be a large ethnic Russian minority within Ukraine (such as the Donbass and Crimea).

There was also a large Korean population in Vladivostok but Stalin didn’t want them there, right next door to Korea, and he simply forced them to move to Central Asia.

1 Like

If these helicopter gunships can fire missiles from the distance of 10 km and fly away, there’s no way the tanks can get back to them.

2 Likes

Step by step, the people of the UK are being prepared for war.

“Britain should engage directly in war against Russia ,we are at war in Europe, we need to move to martial law”

-Tobias Ellwood, head of the British parliament’s defence committee

1 Like

Zelensky: “Russian military has placed objects resembling explosives on the roof of several power units of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.”

See what is happening here? They are trying to set this up as a false flag operation in order to blame Russia and create provocation to send in troops.

Legacy of NATO

It’s so ridiculous.
Why would Russia sabotage the nuke plant?
The area is already Russian territory and many residents there obtained the Russian citizenship.

They don’t care about Ukrainians.

Its totally Bullsh*t! The US has a history of doing stuff like this. Remember the "Gulf of Tonkin? How about the USS Liberty? Iraq WMD’s? I can go on and on, but you get the point. Basically they are trying to set up the narrative using main stream media to get the public to buy in that if and when the US criminals and their cohorts do something like set off a dirty bomb, the public will believe that it was Russia who did it and therefore nations must go to war. This is getting scary and there are people out there that are trying to warn us about this very thing!

1 Like

The reactions to this Neocon blabbering idiot on Twitter are brutal! Most people are saying he should be the first to volunteer to send his children to the front lines!

It is hard to comprehend that they are pushing for war. I think they want this to cover up their banking problem and COVID crimes. They are cornered with no way out!

1 Like

I will say again, I am not in favor of having US soldiers actively fighting in Ukraine. Training Ukranians in the use of weapons yes
With me being OBTUSE and the LEAST KNOWLEDGEABLE,why isnt there any discussion on the CIAs part in MUCKING up this war. Does everyone support the CIA playing both sides???