Marianne Williamson Asked White People to Apologize to Black People

If they did not extoll the values of their country first, why would there even be an issue.

And BTW, it would appear you are now agreeing that they have a country they relate to over the U.S.

How many congress people do we have that are a non-issue on this matter? Why is that?

Uhh no I am not. I asked you for a quote from them where they SAY that they think another country is better than the US?

And I am asking you to show me why they stand out amongst all of the congress people that no one has a problem with as being anti-American.

I don’t know what you are asking… but once you clarify, I will answer your question. But only after you find the quote.

Well, one peom deserves another. I dedicate this to those who burn down black communities numerable decades after the last time a mob of rampaging whites did so anywhere, to those who harm their neighbors (in many cases their own kinfolk) who do no one any harm but now have to face reduced prospects because their jobs may be going away … again.

And yes, I not ashamed of who the apology is to, contrary to how he’s used by modern culture Uncle Tom was a longsuffering innocent whose proverbial heirs, or at least a few of them, have done his literary abuser proud. He was no traitor, but those who run amuck in their own neighborhoods are.

We’re so sorry, Uncle Thomas,
We’re so sorry if we caused you any pain,
But there’s so few fathers left at home and I believe it was a plan.

We’re so sorry but we haven’t learned a thing at all
We’re so sorry, Uncle Thomas
But if anything should happen we’ll be sure to blame whitey.

But we burned down our own neighborhood today.
But the rhetorics on the boil and we’re so easily swept away.

Hands across the hood,
Fists raised to the sky,
Hands across the hood (hood)
Fists raised to the sky!

President Obama notified me,
If he had a boy it would look just like he,
I need no other look for its any excuse for me,
So I ran with it!
Ran with it?
Who needs the truth when there’s a narrative, see?

Hands across the hood,
Fists raised to the sky,
Fists raised to the sky!

Live a little grab a cop’s gun,
Get around (get around),
Try to take him in his car,
Live a little be a star.

Live a little grab a cop’s gun,
Get around (get around),
What you did just doesn’t matter,
With that little we pound the ground.

Hands across the hood,
Fists raised to the sky,
Fists raised to the sky!

1 Like

Except that to Democrats ‘remembering’ is code for ‘reparations pander’. You’ll notice that Dem. candidates have becked away from reparations, and CNN, MSNBC,NBC,etc. have refrained from asking about it. Except at all Black events like Sharpton’s NAN.

Sorry, no sale. Trump is a buffoon, but he is the guy with the spear at the ideological shore where the barbarians seek to rampage through our society, bankrupting it financially, spiritually, and morally.
Harris wants reparations, she also wants to impose medicare for all and abolish private health insurance. The Dems want to end the Electoral College and pack the SCOTUS for ideological purity. The Dems have pushed (Obama’s Dept. of Ed.) speech codes, conviction of sex crimes based only on accusation, race quotas disguised as ‘personality profiles’.
Trump is the man with the spear, I will vote for him or any Republican until the Democrats drop this ‘woke’ horseshit.
That must make me a racist, right?

Thom Browne sure as hell isn’t a Republican:

This is part of Thom Browne’s 2020 Collection for men. Codpiece, shorts, high heel sneakers.

I think I’m going to be sick.

What timeline is this? A yenta leading prayer in church (not that that’s a real church to begin w/ but whatever)? Already two heresies right there.

Adding to that you have this agitator insinuating guilt on white folks? This is a prime example of egregious subversion on a nation’s minority.

Prince Edmund was at least more manly…

If the candidates were either 1. Charles Manson or 2. any democrat, I would have voted for Manson. At least he was totally up front with his insanity. You’d know exactly what you were buying.