Man beats up a woman in the name of LGBT pride (MMA fight)

Transgender Fighter Alana McLaughlin Won Their MMA Debut! | Video (worldstarhiphop.com)

Ex special forces soldier dresses up as a women and beat up real women at no other time in human history would you be able to watch this legally :grin:

I know I shouldn’t laugh at this but feminists are fighting for this!! When can we as a society accept we fucked up and take women’s votes back and just give them more traditional roles again

When a real woman get killed is when lawsuits begin and this shit actually ends!

It almost happen before and this women did not know she was fighting a man

When transgender fighter Fallon Fox broke her opponent’s skull in MMA fight (sportskeeda.com)

Yes we all know that, and that story has since died. Wait until an actual death occurs and a lawsuit is actually filed challenging once again this issue. The ones sponsoring this and these types of fight allowing this to happen will go out of business real fast once that happens.

The women from this fight know she was fighting a man so she can’t bring a lawsuit into this and before you fight you have to sign paperwork saying you/your family will not sue the organisation/promoter if your are injured or die

This women die fighting and her family tried a lawsuit and it goes no where because she sign the paper work before the fight Female kickboxer, 26, died from a blow to the head at ‘Fast and Furious’ fight | Daily Mail Online

There is no such provisions when it comes to these types of situations. All it means is liability clause on the fighters part, but the woman’s family can sue on the grounds of negligent homicide if it can be proven there is probable cause. One is civil the other is criminal. You are forgetting I am lawyer, I know how to get around stuff like this. If a fighter is stupid enough to go into a ring to fight a transgender woman then that is something entirely different. This aint it!

Women should just refuse to compete against transgenders.

Things like a shooting competition, archery or something like that I don’t have as much of a problem with as I do competing with physical strength.

1 Like

Take a look at all the records that tranny’s took from women ! That’s not competition period . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

It’s quite the conundrum for all of those feminists who lectured that women are equal to men.

The shame of it is that someone is going to be bumped for a scholarship who should have received it.

These are crazy, sad times we live in.

2 Likes

Be sure to thank all the Biden voters . Gender bending freaks !!!

I know for a fact it’s a watertight contract sign before any professional or amateur fight you even have to sign paperwork before sparring as a amateur the paperwork is saying you don’t have any underling health issues that may cause you serious or permanent injury including death and before all fights amateur or professional you pass your medical examination by a approved doctor the only way a fighter or their family would receive compensation following a injury/death is if you had some form of private insurance policy

Man’s brains are wired differently at top end of sports we have much more coordination in must sports we have a unfair advantage

You only have to look throughout the history of time. Men are meant to protect, hunt, defend.

Don’t get me wrong. Women can do the same; some better than others. Women can be quite dangerous when protecting their families/communities.

But there has to be balance. Women and men should have complimentary roles not competing roles.

1 Like

Again, I will state this for you to understand once more, this has nothing to do with criminal liabilities if someone is killed. It only protects the sanctioning body of the sport from of civil liabilities case, hence monetary lawsuits. If the sanctioning body specifically states that fighting a sport with a specific clause such as a woman fighting a transgender man is one in which acknowledges risks to which the fighter (bio-woman logical) has to sign a waver that they can not seek damages in the event of life threatening injuries then its has to be stated in a specific worded clause for both parties to acknowledge and signed. This issue is not clear and cut and only the sanctioning sports unions who hire the legal teams knows how to proceed in these situations. Medical and health issues is another matter entirely and usually is standard operating procedures when it comes to boxing and MMA sports, but when it comes to the issue of Transgender women, fighting in women sports is uncharted territory and is yet to be challenged in a court of law on several legal grounds.

That is also part of the problem. If they protest then they fear the blowback! Its really pathetic how people including woman today are afraid to speak up!

Well, that seems to be today’s malady. They really don’t need to protest. It is a simple matter that no one will compete if a male who identifies as a female wants to play in the sandbox.

2 Likes

Again, I will state this for you to understand once more, In this case the Californian commission approves the fight based on testosterone levels (for the tranny fighter) and the fighters previous amateur accomplishment and a visual assessment watching the fighter train and their sparring sessions the commission approve the fight after that point personal responsibility is on the individual (fighter) the promoter or organisation are not liable for any injured party so their is no one to take legal action against apart from in very unique situation like both ringside doctors becoming absence and not being replaced or a clear path for the ambulances being block in both of these examples the promoter become liable for injuries sustained in the fight

What you are saying has no legal presidence if you believe you can be the first person to achieve it I suggest you contact Tamikka Brents because she can use your expertise on account of Fallon Fox fracturing her skull when Tamikka Brents was unaware she was fighting a tranny

You have no understanding on how law works! No sense in trying to make you understand as its obvious beating a dead horse is the equivalent here.

No you don’t understand what you are talking about. I’ve been around professional and amateur fighting what I’m telling you are facts

What you are saying has no legal presidence if you believe you can be the first person to achieve it I suggest you contact Tamikka Brents because she can use your expertise on account of Fallon Fox fracturing her skull when Tamikka Brents was unaware she was fighting a tranny

There is no such provisions when it comes to these types of situations
When you sign up to fight all of the above does not came into play it’s your personal responsibility :grinning:

No sense in trying to make you understand as its obvious beating a dead horse is the equivalent here.

The MMA must be ratings hungry to allow this circus sideshow to happen. This must becan example of" egual opportunity " for SHEMALES in sports. Feminists probably threatened mass protests , lawsuits or mass protests if the event didn’t happen.
What does this say about this ex special forces soldier? Next men punching bag boxers will become SHEMALES and fight them.The champions could wear a rainbow colored belt.