đź”´ LIVE: Pennsylvania State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election

They are throwing the gauntlet down in Pennsylvania today.

Let’s see how much the worms in Pennsylvania backpedal on this.

Looks like the Republicans in the state aren’t taking any shit.

2 Likes

The certification process is complete. This is a fake hearing and nothing will come of it. It doesn’t matter at this point.

1 Like

That don’t mean shit. Plenty of “certified” fraudulent elections have been thrown out in the past.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this… Trump will be president

1 Like

This wasn’t even a real hearing. Biden has 270. Tallies have been certified. It’s over.

1 Like

The courts could send back until the nut sacks eliminate the fake votes

Opps courts already said HUALT LOL

Pennsylvania judge halts election certification amid mail-in vote fight

3 Likes

This was telling!

2 Likes

2 Likes

The only thing that this video proves is that the people turned out for Biden and not for Trump. I didn’t hear any evidence of voter fraud presented today. The vote in Pennsylvania has been certified. It is legitimate. I’m not really sure what the purpose of this hearing was, but it obviously was all for show.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. We celebrate the lives of Indigenous People. Tomorrow is a solemn day of remembrance for all of the indigenous lives lost at the hands of racist and violent colonists.

1 Like

Well I am an indigenous person so thank you for your thoughts and kindness!

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭100:4-5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

1 Like

You do you. I’m thankful tig ol bitties.

Tomorrow morning I’m going to get up and put boobs all over every wall of my trailer.

1 Like

What other animals do you celebrate

https://youtu.be/eo65YN2QIYA

Just remember, Pennsylvania is the “Keystone” state, and it is where it all began! Never forget the significance of that part of our history!

Gettysburg!

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania appeals court judge ordered state officials on Wednesday to halt any further steps toward certifying election results, a day after Gov. Tom Wolf said he had certified Democrat Joe Bidenas the winner of the presidential election in Pennsylvania.

Wolf’s administration quickly filed notice to appeal the decision to the state Supreme Court.

Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough, a Republican, issued the order and set a hearing for Friday. It wasn’t immediately clear if she intended to hold up the certification of state and local contests on the ballot or interrupt the scheduled Dec. 14 meeting of the state’s 20 electors.

It’s expected from a leftist troll.