šŸ”“ LIVE: Pennsylvania State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election

I celebrate being thankful for all that this country has provided to me. Try that you selfish degenerate.

Nov. 28, 2020

Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismisses another election case brought by Republicans

1 Like

Unanimous :wink:

So the so called law and order party waited over a year and two election cycles to bring a suit asking the court to toss 2.5 million legally cast ballots, or simply allow the GOP legislature to appoint their own electors. Voter suppression is long standing GOP strategy, they cannot win when everybody votes and as Reaganā€™s campaign strategist said, I donā€™t want everybody to voteā€¦as the voting populace goes up, our chances of winning go downā€¦

1 Like

They canā€™t seem to understand that this is all just another grift by Trump and company.

Right. Do we think that the Pennsylvania GOP would have brought this lawsuit, and argued that the 2019 law allowing no reason vote by mail was unconstitutional, had Trump won Pennsylvania???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately - the MAGA cultists see everything as a giant conspiracy against their bumbling orange idiot. They canā€™t accept the fact that Donald Trump received a crushing defeat because more than half of the country was absolutely tired of America being the laughing stock of the world.

1 Like

Schlop Schlop Schlop

All they have is mocking memes of Biden, and like Trump, fail to realize that they are conceding having been defeated by a sleepy old man with inferior IQ, and mentally and physically weaker than trumpā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you mean by electoral fraud and good old fashioned Democrat ballot stuffing tactics.

Pennsylvania sure did have a lot of people over 105 years old voting.

I forget which lawsuit, in which state, the Trump legal team successfully argued thatā€¦:thinking:

Trump ceases to be President the moment that Biden is sworn in on January 20, 2021

How can one successfully argue in front of elected judges and politicians who benefited from the systemic fraud in Pennsylvania which is currently being uncovered?

Republican governors, Republican state SOSā€™s, Republican lieutenant governors, Republican election managers, hell, trumps own administration (DHS) have told you that the election was conducted without any widespread/systemic fraud, and with the tightest security in US election history. Of about 30 lawsuits in 5 states, they have all been tossed or withdrawn by Trumpā€™s legal team, which Chris Christi pointed out is a national embarrassmentā€¦ make all the claims youā€™d like, youā€™ve got NOTHINGā€¦:wink:

Biden 2020ā€¦:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

So are you saying that establishment Republicans are incapable of cheating?

No, Iā€™m saying that you lack proof of it. Telling though that you think even republicans are sick of that pos fake, impeached, one term presidentā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For someone who advocates for being anti-war you certainly are aloof to who you really are championing!

Great job at making your feelings matter over substance! :rofl: :rofl:

Bidenā€¦2020ā€¦

Yep, and what did the 7 member panel of the PASC do to that gauntletā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: