Leftist Hate In Today’s Politics On Full Display!

As if we needed further proof how hateful and stupid the Left is, this is truly remarkable! To shut up the stupid detractors here who regularly present arguments with false equivalencies without any proof well I think it’s safe to assume we all know who that is without mentioning names! This should pretty much leave no doubt who is promoting the hate in not only our country but in others as well! Feathers of a flock as the saying goes!

In all of my years of being alive on this planet and as an American proud citizen I have never, ever seen such a wretched display of venomous hate being expressed by our Democratic representatives in our government then what I just watched today! This truly is a pathetic display of desperation and it should send a clear and loud message to those who still have decency on how they should be voting come next election cycle! This is completely insane and has no place in our politics! Unacceptable!

Transcript:

Democrat Marcia Fudge reads letter on House floor insulting Trump supporters

It is glaringly apparent that many who support the president’s administration are either racists, steeped in religious beliefs, ignorant, or as my mother used to say, just plain dumb ,” Fudge said as she read the letter on the House floor. “I believe the crooked ascension of Trump to the Oval Office is a gauge that measures the declining patriotic and moral values of the many citizens of America as well as being the revelation of the hidden bigotry, judgmental attitudes that yet exist in many of those who call themselves evangelicals.”

“I believe that I can safely assume that the United States is no longer a democracy.”

Rep. Marc Veasey (D-TX) told Fudge after she read the letter: “Remarks and debate may not engage in personalities towards the president, including by repeating remarks made elsewhere that would be improper if spoken in the member’s own words.”
Video:

1 Like

The mainstream fake news media is always primed and ready for Jussie Smollett stories. They want so badly to paint MAGA folks as racists and homophobes that they fall easily for fake crimes.

Unfortunately they do not care in the slightest about leftist violence against conservatives, even though thats where 99% of the violence happens.

Lets keep track of it in this thread. First up, an overview:

639 Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters

Seven samples, out of 639

• October 31, 2018: Woman Threatens Violence Against 11-Year-Old over Trump Halloween Costume
  • October 29, 2018: FL: Shots Fired into South Daytona Republican Party Office
  • October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
  • October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
  • March 17, 2018: Trump Staffer Heather Swift assaulted by ShareBlue/American Bridge operative Wilfred “Mike” Stark.
  • March 16, 2018: Capitol police arrest male democrat operative over assault of Trump official
  • March 15, 2018: Student with ‘Trump’ flag assaulted by mob during National School Walkout
1 Like

Good stuff, and yes update this thread as a way to keep tabs! Document everything!

1 Like

Woman wearing MAGA hat is harassed at post office: ‘Your president is racist’
VIDEO https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-wearing-maga-hat-harassed-post-office-president-racist-014055730.html

A President Trump supporter was assaulted in a post office for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, turning a camera on her harasser.

On Friday, Paloma Zuniga, a Mexican-American businesswoman was mailing a package at a post office in San Diego, Calif. when, according to her, a woman ahead of her in line said, “You should be ashamed of yourself for wearing that hat, you stupid b****.”

Zuniga says she ignored the woman but switched on her camera. “As a Trump supporter, I deal with this kind of stuff a lot,” Zuniga tells Yahoo Lifestyle. The “political influencer” of the Facebook account Paloma for Trump, has admired the president since 2007, especially his position on immigration and “the voice and courage he gives to Americans.”

On Zuniga’s recording, the woman says, “Don’t talk to me and don’t record me.” The video gets shaky, which Zuniga says occurred because the woman struck her phone and grabbed her wrist. “Don’t touch me!” yells Zuniga. “You have no reason to harass me because of my hat.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbzW6UTGEjE

The only consolation is that we get confirmation that the other side is as dumb as a box of rocks. Fudge is a fucking imbecile.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2

This is all part of the purge in an attempt to silence voices of reason! I hope by these actions that other platforms start gaining views and market share!

1 Like
1 Like

I forgot about this one! This actually pretty recent!

1 Like
1 Like

This map shows documented instances where President-elect Donald Trump, his supporters, or his staff have harassed or attacked Latinos, immigrants, Muslim-American, African-Americans, and other minority and marginalized groups.

More propaganda lies! Your snowflakes are getting peed on! As the saying goes don’t eat the yellow snow!

1 Like

When you say “immigrants”, do you mean illegal aliens?

1 Like

This is why libs will be traumatized in 2020. They will intimidate people from announcing their support for Trump to the extent that it will appear Trump support is dead. But… in the polling booth, those same suppressed voices will get their revenge. The vote will be phenomenal! And libs will be needing Teddy bears, ponies, and safe spaces again.

That’s the old fake news trick: Lump illegal aliens in with immigrants like they are all the same

1 Like

Yep. Half of the dumbshits on the left dont even know the difference. The other half wants to hide the difference.

2 Likes