Ladies: The Draft is Coming The Senate just voted to require young women to register for the draft

My LEO friend was, while in Army Basic Training, I do believe, partnered with a female recruit in one of those tests. His score with her was lower than it would have been with a man, & he was mad.

My cop friend is “6’4’. I wonder why an average height woman would run slower, reducing his score.

Equality my ass.

1 Like

Settle down. That article is 2-1/2 years old. There is no draft for the ladies.

(The Jan 1, 2018 implementation date should have been a clue to y’all.)

There is no draft for anyone.

Some people register some do not.

I have 2 nephews that didn’t register.

Speak for yourself, I’m enjoying me a good draft right meow. :stuck_out_tongue:

Little red wine tonight.

Merlot.

1 Like

A toast to old postings then! :beers:

1 Like

Mins home made, hope yours is too.

And none of the some who do are women. That was my point. The OP was speculation based on 2-1/2 year old news.

Your two delinquent nephews may find themselves in a pickle sometime down the road. I hope they know that.

Wrong thread. The Bar is Open is that way. —> The Bar is Open - #69 by SixFoot - Outside The Beltway - Hannity Community

:wink:

I don’t doubt it. I can’t remember for sure but if I remember right women had 2 more minutes to complete the two mile run than men did and had to donly do like 12 “female pushups” to pass the pt test to get out of basic.

Always, but I forgive you for not remembering. :wink:

Of course what they don’t tell those in the none combat arms occupations is that at the end of the day… everyone is a soldier… even the vast majority of conscientious objectors would dawn a backpack and a weapon if it mean’t they or their coworkers wouldn’t die…

She understood true power.