LA’s New Ordinance Is Meant to Destroy the NRA in Their County

Listen up, stupid! Read the linked articles. The minority staff issued a report. Sen Grassley issued a rebuttal. Read both.

Then take your Linus blanket and go to bed.

You are right I didn’t read it , but I have a good reason , I use to believe some of the stuff that the right put up but found out real quick that that was a stupid approach . I found out that just assuming their remarks are a lie got me way closer to the truth and was a lot less complicated. It didn’t take me long to realize that with out lies and distortions the right wouldn’t or couldn’t exist.

here you go big guy prove this wrong
Hay cowboy I’ll give you a chance . This is all I need " The findings provide new detail on the extent to which the NRA provided political access for Russian nationals Maria Butina and Alexander Torshin: Even though they were aware of the two individuals’ links to the Kremlin, top NRA officials paid for and facilitated their access to American politicians and political organizations. Show me it isn’t true. We will wait. I’ll keep throwing these facts in and if you don’t think they are facts show us where they are wrong , I don’t give a dam about your opinion as a answer fact is the word of the day/ Ok what do you have

No, you don’t.

@KVN

1 Like

Therein lies absolute proof of your idiocy.

By the way, doofus…“without” is one word.

…and "I used to _____ " is proper. "I use to _____ is not.

1 Like

The ultimate compliment ,so backed into the corner that you come out attacking with my bad spelling and the way I conjugate a verb. You people a small minded , unintelligent , puppets who have decided that a dictator is what they want , Small brains are needed to be from their hate group. SO what I have found out since this is only a forum for people who have sold out their country that it is renamed the hate forum. how can you people exist With out brains.

Why do you think everyone here is a Trump supporter?