LA’s New Ordinance Is Meant to Destroy the NRA in Their County

NRA Was ‘Foreign Asset’ To Russia Ahead of 2016, New Senate Report Reveals, That’s the right wing senate by the way

Do you bother reading your own links?

The Democrats are hardly ring wing. The report came from Democrats on a committee, not from the full Senate.

You must learn that bullshit is expected of the left, especially regarding anything related to guns.

Then-NRA vice president Pete Brownell, who would later become NRA president, was enticed to visit Russia with the promise of personal business opportunities — and the NRA covered a portion of the trip’s costs.

The conclusions of the Senate investigation could have legal implications for the NRA, Wyden says.
THE TOTAL REPORT CAME FROM THE SENATE FINANCE COMMITTEE WHICH HAD A REPUBLICAN MAJORITY. You don’t to be gaining any ground on this but I tell you what if I make a mistake I’ll admit it. That would be the last thing in the world that the right wing haters would do, considering , the 15000 lies by their god and leader.

Even your arguments are pitiful and total dead ends.

Nope the head of the NRA was in Russia for promised business .In an email to a staffer at his business, Brownell described his trip as “an opportunity to be hosted in Russia to broaden our business opportunities … to introduce our company to the governing individuals throughout Russia.” A NRA bigshot gun dealer

Your claim the the “right wing Senate” produced the report is a total lie. Read your own link, dumbass!

1 Like

[quote=“jbander, post:23, topic:1120”]
THE TOTAL REPORT CAME FROM THE SENATE FINANCE COMMITTEE WHICH HAD A REPUBLICAN MAJORITY.
Even your responses are bull crap, try reading what I wrote

You people aren’t getting very far, The only arguments so far have been only emotions no facts. Ya I know you hate me and think I’m dumb, yuk yuk!

It was a MINORITY STAFF REPORT, doofus!

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-senate-report-alleges-nra-acted-as-foreign-asset-to-russia-in-lead-up-to-2016-election/

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6432520-The-NRA-Russia-How-a-Tax-Exempt-Organization

1 Like

“Alleged”, according to a purely partisan democrat. Keep repeating it though if it makes you feel better.

Yes, by a completely partisan democrat.

Well that’s just a bold faced lie.

Trouble is all the facts show that you are the bull shiter and that these are the facts. But you are worth the chuckle/, Love you Gun wackos bang bang. The states will cook these traitors. and I will laugh my head off at cowboys like you bang bang!

Who had the majority, how is that expressed “it’s a right wing senate” this is fun.

I will because it is true.

A minority staff report is not a motion up for a vote. It is a report written by the minority and published as written. The majority may issue a rebuttal, but they cannot change the report.

You simply think you are smart…when actually you haven’t a clue.

Yuk, yuk!:skull:

Ok if your hate group had a argument against the facts you would hear of it, so show my the rebuttal,

This is funnier then hell from a party that holds hands with our enemy and and the NRA that holds hands with the enemy. Both sold our our constitution and flag. along with the hate group that follows it.
“From a Right wing senate”

Hay cowboy I’ll give you a chance . This is all I need " The findings provide new detail on the extent to which the NRA provided political access for Russian nationals Maria Butina and Alexander Torshin: Even though they were aware of the two individuals’ links to the Kremlin, top NRA officials paid for and facilitated their access to American politicians and political organizations. Show me it isn’t true. We will wait. I’ll keep throwing these facts in and if you don’t think they are facts show us where they are wrong , I don’t give a dam about your opinion as a answer fact is the word of the day/ Ok what do you have

You do realize you have to be over 18 to post here, right?

1 Like