Kwanzaa is a Fake Racist Holiday and Should be Banned

I was just watching the local news and there was an ENTIRE segment on Kwanzaa. It’s a completely fabricated holiday by blacks. The point of the segment was to get other blacks to go out and support black-owned businesses. There were black business owners saying during the Kwanzaa celebration they will be closed to the public and only providing services to their community - which means they will only serve blacks.

How are blacks allowed to get away with this?

I would be fine with this if whites were allowed to have white-only holidays and businesses. But since we aren’t allowed to do that then I don’t think blacks or any other minority group should be allowed to either. So, for that reason I think Kwanzaa should be banned and businesses that refuse to serve whites should be closed down and their owners put in prison or fined into poverty - they want equal treatment - so let them have it.

4 Likes

I feel for you…it does seems like a two way justice system, laws for one but not for other.

But I would suggest that we don’t give goverment the powers to ban things regardless how it’s viewed. Because whenever you give the goverment that power…it’s more likely be used on Conservatives in very near future then intended target.

1 Like

The government already has that power. Conservatives can’t even say no to baking a cake without getting their businesses ruined. Kwanzaa is racist nonsense.

@Claire you should go to one of those businesses when Kwanzaa starts, get refused, then sue them for being racist and for violating fenderal EEOC laws.

Just want to point out as narrow of rullig that it was SCOTUS sided with baker.

It does need to be expanded.

Stop feeding Centgov.

They don’t stop though. The cake baker lost his business for years and is about to deal with this all over again. It stops when we fight back - hard.

https://thegavoice.com/news/national/anti-gay-colorado-baker-back-in-court-for-refusing-to-bake-cake-for-trans-woman/

The solution is not giving goverment more power…but to deny goverment of that power.

1 Like

I agree with you. The problem is we have to take away the power the government already has in this area. Go read the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The baker shouldn’t have ended up in court to begin with.

2 Likes

That’s the point I was getting at.

Why not create a white only holiday and cite Kwanzaa as the inspiration?

That’s not something the federal has a delegated power for except when it comes to state actors.

Bannng free speech (freedom of expression) is unconstitutional ya know …

And if you really want to utilize those “Kwanza only” businesses during Kwanza, all you have to do is join a group that celebrates Kwanza. You don’t have to believe to belong, just play along. Half of the so-called Christians who sit in church at Christmas and Easter are doing just that.

Alternatively, you can just ignore them …

1 Like

Big music sting …

"Through Spring, Summer, and the Fall … Winter months too … we celebrate the gifts we share, let me enlighten you…

"We’ll be white and productive, all the whole year 'round. If there’s snow or if it’s hot we’ve got work do do!

"Holidays are joyful, but then the bills come 'round … so we’ll be white and productive, even if we’re losing ground! Yes after taxes we’re losing ground!

(Chorus) "Christmas is a hoot, Easter brings good cheer, during summer the kids come home and insanity draws near! 4th of July will find us with yet more bills to pay! So please don’t make another feast day, our butts are getting big!

“So here’s to all you white folks, if you’re near or far, keep on working fellas we’ve got a lot of bill paying to do! Yes and may none of your bills be past due…”

(Note: this does not mean that non-white folks aren’t productive and don’t have bills … but you did ask for a white folks holiday…)

(Addendum: sorta to the tune of I’ll be Home for Christmas)

Has that happened? Can you provide a source?

I’ll see if I feeling like Googling any more for you later.

1 Like

That wasn’t it. I’ll be waiting

Maulana Karenga, a black nationalist who later became a college professor, created Kwanzaa as a way of uniting and empowering the African-African community in the aftermath of the deadly Watts riots.

That bastard!!!

This is a good one. Cuckoldry served hot and fresh daily.

Screenshot_20181225-224807

http://archive.is/i9KU7

You left out the part about Maulana “he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin” Karenga being a felon who likes to tie up and torture women. A real class act.

In 1971, Karenga was sentenced to one to ten years in prison on counts of felonious assault and imprisonment. One of the victims gave testimony of how Karenga and other men tortured her and another woman. The woman described having been stripped and beaten with an electrical cord. Karenga’s estranged wife, Brenda Lorraine Karenga, testified that she sat on the other woman’s stomach while another man forced water into her mouth through a hose.

Now hopefully you can adjust your uninformed sarcasm. Also - do you have a source for that?

Did you read your link before you posted it?