Kurds Will Seek Revenge on US Double-cross

So the location of some of our fleet was reason for Japan to bomb us; interesting. Seems kind of thin.

Of course not. Roosevelt was squeezing Japan in every way he could. Read SOW Stimson’s diary’s that were made public years ago. He chronicles Roosevelt’s provocations, records that Roosevelt was willing to sacrifice a few ships, but not too many. He records that Roosevelt knew that Japan had to be lured into throwing the first punch or the American people would never support a declaration for war.

In his last campaign for president, while he was promising Americans that he would never send their boys into war, he was working behind the scenes with Churchill to do just that.

Ordering the pacific fleet to the vulnerable harbor in Hawaii was just to provide the soft target for Japan, hoping that they would take the bait. All of the indispensable aircraft carriers were kept safely out to sea, none were at anchor in PH.

I agree with the first part.
I’m not so sure about their morale. They suffered a major defeat in Yemen recently. (I forgot exactly what it was)

Slave traders were ■■■■■
Khazar ■■■■ always traded in slaves. Even today, Israelis are involved in virtual slave work in the mines of Africa

It was the Japanese masons in the imperial navy who acted according to the playbook. The Japanese media was complicit as well in forming a public opinion for war, knowing very well the war would be unwinnable.

Leo Trotsky, a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ scholar, predicted accurately the Japanese actions.

FDR, a crypto-■■■ and 33rd degree mason, and Churchill, a ■■■■ conspired together to plunge the world into a major bloodbath. They wanted an attack on Pearl Harbor to manipulate the American public opinion, just like 911.

In Pearl Harbor, it was the only vintage ships the Japanese managed to sink which were moored in the position for easy torpedo attack

Well, basically what I was saying…

Lets get back to the subject on hand. WW2 can be discussed on another thread.

Yes beaden, post away on the subject… :+1:

I don’t believe the Kurds will get revenge in the U.S. Their deal was made out of military necessity. Put yourself in their position. They are numerically out numbered by the Turks. I would have made the same choice too.As fsr as we know this deal was for military support only what choice did they have.

Not “in” the US, on the US…

Well you know damn well that that’s not true. Just since the creation of the CIA 70 years ago, between them covertly and our military overtly, we’ve changed dozens of governments that we didn’t like…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Are there major fire fights between the Turks and Syrians?
I don’t think so.

There must be a tacit agreement between Putin, Assad, Ergodan and Trump to eliminate ISIS (supported covertly by Obama) from Kurdish areas.

Well is the CIA going to change Communist China’s government , North Koreas or Russia.
I agree we have our hands in that before.
Trump isn’t the Globalist that the previous two presidents are.

I saw on the news last night that the Russians are moving in to redress the balance between those two combatants. That’ll give Erdogan something of a headache when Turkish casualties start to mount up?

1 Like

Russia and Turkey have an agreement.
They are important trade partners.

NATO isn’t reliable anymore from Turks’ point of view.

Yes, Russians are moving in and occupying the hastily evacuated bases by the US. This whole thing would have been completely different had Obama not interfered when he did in 2011. President Assad would have crushed the early uprising and never lost the control as he ultimately did, and Trump wouldn’t have to be dealing with Syria right now. There wouldn’t be nearly half a million dead Syrian civilians, nor the 300,000 Syrian refugees scattered across Europe. Russia and Iran wouldn’t have been empowered in the region as they have been.

USFP for decades has done nothing but weaken and create chaos and strife in the ME. Whether intentional or just years and years of incompetence, it’s pathetic.

Most, at least many, slave ships were owned by ■■■■■ but Muslims were the keystone in the African slave trade. They are ones who ( more or less ) bought slaves wholesale from ( so called ) African kings, and forced marched them to the slave auctions on the coast. A staggering amount of blacks never made it to the coast alive.

Well no, because they can’t.