Kurds Will Seek Revenge on US Double-cross

Indeed so, but what they lack in civilized standards they more than make up for by being seriously smart, especially on battlefields. That’s what we have so often failed to understand.

Whatever anyone says, good or bad, about The Donald, at least he’s the first POTUS to understand that being the unsolicited world policeman can have its problems: ‘The road to disaster is paved with good intentions’ as the saying goes?

I talked to some Iraqi exiles in Australia and they said bombing (car bombs and such) and killing is such a daily occurrence, the country is turned into hell on earth.

American “good will” is laughable.
Remember Hillary saying she wanted to protect the rights of Afghan women? (She didn’t say she wanted to protect the lives of Afghans, though)

Yeah, Vietnam war was another manifestation of American good intentions. Great.

No good deed goes unpunished. Small example: Way back, we totally rebuilt Haiti’s; infrastructure; and as soon as it was turned over to the primitives, it was back in the cesspool. I rests me case. Damned if we do, damned if we don’t. Yes I know our presence in Haiti was an occupation; but because of it, there were dramatic improvements. Maybe we should just call it quits, when it comes to lending a hand. But then our liberals would say what ogres we are. How does this sound: CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers” report put the total cost of illegal immigration at $135 billion a year , while claiming undocumented immigrants paid only $19 billion a year in taxes. That leaves a net cost to local, state and federal governments of $116 billion a year. But but but, think of the savings on fruit & vegetable picking, mediocre construction, etc.

South Africa and Rhodesia are two other examples, but America wasn’t involved there.

Exactly. You did mention a great African surgeon, if I’m not mistaken. But the rule of thumb for survival in America for us non-Americans is to avoid blacks. Sadly.

Now, who wants to put a price on this? Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

Yes, African surgeon; who was educated in the USA. Many great men have had humble beginnings. Credit where it’s due.

Um, yeah. He talks a talk, but what’s he actually doing. The US is still bombing seven countries without authorization, and now he’s escalating things by sending troops to Saudi Arabia.

But Trump pulled US troops out of Syria, and hopefully out of South Korea as well.
It’s the South Koreans who are panicking.

US troops have been in Saudi since Desert Storm. No war there at least.

Always looking for an angle to defend Trump I know. But here’s the deal. Troops will remain in Syria as the Pentagon’s leaving them at a base in Al Tanf. It doesn’t matter that we’ve had troops in SA, he’s sending more. That’s an escalation, when he should be bringing home what’s already there. After all, SA outspends Iran military 4 to 1, they can easily defend themselves.

Saudi Arabia is at war in Yemen and the US is supporting that illegality. Stop being such a water boy for Trump on this.

Let me ask you; are there any evils in the recorded history of the fucking planet, that the USA is not responsible for? Liberal 101 already states, only America had black slaves; in fact there was never slavery until America surfaced. Muslims had nothing to do with the African slave trade. Must be the reason the Nation of Islam embraces Islam.

Well of course. In fact the questions not very logical given the existence of the US goes back a scant 400 years, or less depending on what point one begins counting.

According to Liberals, the USA is responsible for the evils of the world, right back to the beginning of time; or so we are led to believe. I gotta start on a list of incidents that the USA is not responsible for. OK, we are not responsible for the Black Plague. We are not responsible for the sinking of the Titanic.

I speak only for myself and hold the US responsible only for that harm which we have committed.

It would be quite lengthy as the US is a very young country comparatively.

I guess we have that thar human foible. Only liberals are beyond reproach.

How is that related to anything I’ve said?

We did not bomb Pearl Harbor; but since we did retaliate, ( sigh ), we are the bad guys. Make Love and War; and if you must make war, pull out all the stops. It makes for a much shorter war.

Caligula: “I don’t care if they Love me, as long as they Fear me”. What is scary is, our adversaries have no idea ( or deny ) what we are capable of doing if we are cornered. We are the maker of shit storms when fucked with too much. Gotta remember, no matter how gentle a dog is, if you kick him once too often, you will get bitten.

Roosevelt was determined to get the US involved in WW2 and provoked a Japanese attack to facilitate it. In the early 1930’s the US navy conducted exercises at Pearl Harbor which concluded that it was not a suitable base for the pacific fleet, which is why it was stationed at San Diego, and remains so to this day.

Roosevelt ordered the commander of the pacific fleet to move it to Pearl Harbor and he was so pissed he flew to Washington DC and confronted Roosevelt on it and was summarily fired. And then there’s Secretary of war Stimson’s diaries which contain the bulk of evidence of Roosevelt’s intentions and secret meetings with Churchill.

1 Like