Klobuchar Vows to Resettle 500 Percent More Refugees, None in Her Neighborhood

Yeah - they should personally be on the hook to provide everything for them to, including healthcare. I’m not talking about adding them to their plans either. I mean paying all of the actual expenses out of pocket, because when these lazy shits go to the emergency room and get interpreters to heal with whatever stomach bug they have from eating pure shit, they just give a fake name, fake SSN, and skip the bill. We get stuck paying it.

I will gladly welcome 1000% more refugees. We need someone to do the work that white male incels are incapable of doing.

Will they/them please share pics of milkies?

No. I won’t. Stay on topic. I know deep thought is probably a difficult concept but thanks for proving my point that refugees are far more valuable than the soon-to-be extinct white male incels.

Yeah? How many are you willing to take into your own home and pay for with your own money?

Bull dykes have a hard time procreating without males.

The thought-provoking thing is that they’re always females? I only need to mention the feminist Swedish government, and Germany’s Merkel to demonstrate that. I suppose it must be ‘nature and nurture’ at work?

Unfortunately this is exactly what resonates well with the “woke social justice” crowd.

To them the US is responsible for the ills of the world and we owe it to the refugees of the world to provide refuge for them at taxpayer expense.

If you move the party far enough to the left as they’ve done even the most radical candidates from prior elections start to look centrist.

Crap, look how far left Bernie has gone in just four years on such things as illegal immigration.

Running on the same platforms he won twice with Obama couldn’t win a single primary today.

Well it looks like Klobuchar may have the angry, ignorant, lazy bulldyke vote sewn up!

If men are so useless get off of your fat, lazy, well used ass and take one of those jobs yourself.

Just as we are seeing historically low unemployment and wages starting to rise.

Is she saying she wants to reverse that again?

Democrats used to represent the middle and lower class. Now, they represent the lowest class of people who hate our culture and don’t even live in this country.

If that isn’t insane, I don’t know what is.

Yet they still have an almost 100% lock on the “union vote”

It’s all about their ability to keep funneling taxpayer moneys to their key constituencies.

What work? Most refugees are uneducated, unskilled. Have you ever seen some of the construction work they attempt? My father was a cabinetmaker & carpenter. He’d be rolling in his grave if he knew about such shabby work. An insult to all skilled mechanics. My dad would take up to a year to do a chess board. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$; and he was always in demand. Ya think if you own a hammer, you’re a skilled carpenter? When my dad built the homestead after WW2, he bought a 150 year old barn just for the timber; the massive Chestnut & Yellow Pine beams. I’m sitting at the roll top desk he built. It took him over a year in his spare time. It was built in the room & it weighs about 600 pounds. Like a piece of wooden jewelry. Even the 12 pigeon holes each have a roll top.

2 Likes

They’re the kind of exquisite treasures which went up in flames in Dresden?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; when it comes to politics females just don’t get it.

You just replied to a female.

1 Like

I know! But you must admit . . . ?

Just goes to show how dumb these candidates are!

Its the Liberal way to put the problem illegals cause on the backs of hard working people. They don’t have to live with the consequences of their actions. When people rebel, they’re called every name you can think of.
I agree that politicians like her should be completely personally responsible for illegals in their home.See how they like the drug use.

No matter how much the resident Lesbo Dyke hates men, it still takes male sperm to fertilize a female egg.
Her comments always are about her blaming all men for the country’s problems.I guess the female politicians have all the answers.