Klobuchar Vows to Resettle 500 Percent More Refugees, None in Her Neighborhood

What work? Most refugees are uneducated, unskilled. Have you ever seen some of the construction work they attempt? My father was a cabinetmaker & carpenter. He’d be rolling in his grave if he knew about such shabby work. An insult to all skilled mechanics. My dad would take up to a year to do a chess board. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$; and he was always in demand. Ya think if you own a hammer, you’re a skilled carpenter? When my dad built the homestead after WW2, he bought a 150 year old barn just for the timber; the massive Chestnut & Yellow Pine beams. I’m sitting at the roll top desk he built. It took him over a year in his spare time. It was built in the room & it weighs about 600 pounds. Like a piece of wooden ■■■■■■■■ Even the 12 pigeon holes each have a roll top.

2 Likes

They’re the kind of exquisite treasures which went up in flames in Dresden?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; when it comes to politics females just don’t get it.

You just replied to a female.

1 Like

I know! But you must admit . . . ?

Just goes to show how dumb these candidates are!

Its the Liberal way to put the problem illegals cause on the backs of hard working people. They don’t have to live with the consequences of their actions. When people rebel, they’re called every name you can think of.
I agree that politicians like her should be completely personally responsible for illegals in their home.See how they like the drug use.

No matter how much the resident Lesbo Dyke hates men, it still takes male sperm to fertilize a female egg.
Her comments always are about her blaming all men for the country’s problems.I guess the female politicians have all the answers.