šŸŽ– Kari Lake is a Force Like No Other šŸŽ–

I think Dr. Oz was a McConnell plant in order to infiltrate the MAGA camp. I think him losing was by design because the Establishment donā€™t want the majority in the senate. There are many examples of McConnell undermining several races in 2020 and in 2022 that supports that view. The biggest question regarding Dr. Oz besides the fact he paid Trump a lot of money for his endorsement which was reimbursed to him by McConnell via Republican donation, is how easily he conceded to Fetterman. That last part was a huge joke and from the very beginning I was always suspicious of Dr Oz due to his stances on Gun rights, Abortion and transgender surgeries for children. Trump endorsing him was a huge mistake.

I am suggesting or trying to bash Trump, but he has made some mistakes and Dr. Oz was one of them.

Kari Lake is going to win, and possibly Masters too.

1 Like

I donā€™t know. There was also the Oprah admonishment and criticism he is not use to was hitting him.
When he attended the rally the other day he said nothing passionate and his remarks were brief and ineffectualā€¦ He might have been threatened by someone or had an offer heā€™d get. I thought he looked scared. It may have also been just a decision he didnā€™t really want to be a politician.

I donā€™t have any idea McConnell had anything to do with it.

1 Like

Well, from personal experience quid pro quo when money is involved usually is the way it works. If he looked scared then he already knew he was playing the role of a modern day Judas and was feeling sick about it.

Keep
this in mind alsoā€“from 2018

Jeb Bush to help Ron DeSantis raise money next week in Coral Gables

And new article

Jeb Bush says Ron DeSantis would be a ā€˜formidable candidateā€™ if the Florida governor ran in 2024

Yes I saw this and things like this will become more frequent just days before Trump is announces he is running.

Just was going to post this article. Appears that establishment has the knives out for Trump.

1 Like
1 Like

Again, pinhead Donnie has terrible losing instincts, itā€™s fucking laughable.

The Oprah endorsement is more valuable than a Dipshit endorsement. What a loser.

BTW, Dipshit Donnie spent 2 years grifting millions of $ into his maga PAC, and in the end only spent a few hundred thousand on a couple of candidates. Heā€™s sitting on millions he grifted with the promise of helping the GOP candidates :joy::laughing: Magats are such idiot clowns Good Lord.

PLEASE ADDRESS THE TROLLING ALERT

@Patriot @KVN @Tyfoon

1 Like
1 Like

Regarding the Kari Lake lossā€¦on PBS, a former Maricopa County election official, Tammy Patrick, now of the Democracy Fund, had this to say:

In Arizona, you can watch the tabulation process online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the point in time when they start counting ballots until the very last ballot is counted. Itā€™s been that way for decades.

They have a hand-count audit to make sure that the machines are, in fact, counting accurately. Itā€™s been that way for decades. They test the equipment before the election and after the election. Itā€™s been that way for decades.

All of the best practices around how we conduct our elections, so we can have confidence in them, so we can believe in the outcome, are the type of efforts that were happening when I started there in Maricopa County in 2003 and the things, the sorts of things that they continue to do today.

You at times have put forth some intelligent posts in the past but this is not one of them! Dam! You are lot dumber than I thought!

You donā€™t find it curious that former ā€œelection officialsā€ are working for pro-Democrat super PACs?

1 Like

Donā€™t bother, the typical response is ā€œoh it was the most honest election in History!ā€

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a joke!

1 Like

New Message from Kari Lake