🎖 Kari Lake is a Force Like No Other 🎖

Kari Lake is a force to be reckoned with and is getting free publicity and even more so with this full page expose from Politico.

Good read on how Kari Lake is changing the political landscape forever.

3 Likes

Kari Lake’s brilliant approach to being the storm.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

She is fire! I hope she wins.

2 Likes

Yes she is, and the fact her opponent Katie Hobbs refuses to debate her indicates that she is simply out of her league and afraid that she will get destroyed. Even Obama’s ex-campaign manager David Axelrod acknowledged that by not seizing the narrative is a suicide mission that will assure Kari Lake will win. She is already leading in the polls by over 5 points. She also has used very little money for advertising while using the media as bait.

Kari Lake is the most prepared, well spoken, fiery, fast thinking, issues driven candidate I have every seen in my life and I’ve been following politics since I was 8. She is a force to be reckoned with and I’m so glad we have her on our side. Dems, Rinos and the media are terrified of her. There is no way for anyone not to like her if they actually listen to her speak. She spits game and brings the receipts. She has president written all over here. The only way that doesn’t happen is if they cheat her out of office which sadly is a very likely possibility.

She is a fricking rock star.

2 Likes
1 Like

Blake Masters is also gaining on the coat tails of Kari. I hope he also pulls it off, Kelly has been a disaster for Arizona especially on Border security.

1 Like
2 Likes

These people in the media especially Dana Bash shows everyone why most ordinary people hate them.

1 Like

I so hope Kari wins. It will send a message. That message probably will fall on deaf ears, but…

2 Likes

Not sure about that. What happened yesterday with the CDC and Pfizer, a lot of parents are really upset and it maybe the turning point that gets people like Lee Zeldin and Lake as well as others elected, that is if Democrats are not successful at cheating. Hobbs and her people sent out 6000 ballots to illegals already and its been caught.

For me personally this CDC vote with Vaccine requirements for children is a hill I am willing to die on. No way in fking hell is my child taking that vaccine! Today I declared war and I am willing to take the fight to these evil bastards. Glad there are people like Kari Lake still left who believe in our country and are willing to fight for it.

1 Like

We know who our enemies are. “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer”!