🎖 Kari Lake is a Force Like No Other 🎖

Do you think there will be more controversy in this election?

There already is. The biggest problem is Kari Lake’s opponent is over seeing (well her office is anyway) the election process and its a serious conflict of interest. I am not sure how she is able or continues to get away with this with the current laws set up.

Why is the conflict of interest allowed? Is it legal?

That is a good question, and I am not sure how to answer as it often confounds me

1 Like
1 Like

he CDC vote on adding the Covid Vaccine to the required childhood immunization schedule is a de facto school requirement for most states like Ohio and Virginia who follow CDC guidelines to the letter. However, Kari Lake makes clear it won’t be required in Arizona.

Why this story is important is Lee Zeldin who is running against Kathy Hochul in New York wants to force vaccine mandates on children and already taking Kari’s lead. Lets hope New Yorkers are paying attention

Kari Lake — Message to the NFL

This was great!

I think definitely has chance. Americans are fed up with the Left.

2 Likes

Dam! Kari Lake going scorched Earth!

It seems like a shift or change is happening?

2 Likes

God I hope so! Kari Lake means business and the left and establishment are terrified of her because of what she is talking about are issues that they supported yet is destroying our country.

2 Likes

Kari Lake gets the Hannity treatment. I am not much of a Hannity fan as he is like sand paper to me, but this is good for Kari’s exposure and national brand recognition.

1 Like

Kari’s opponent katie Hobb’s campaign HQ office was broken into and here in a statement is trying to blame Kari for it without any verifiable proof whatsoever!

Kari is trolling Musk!

2 Likes

This is a great ad running in Arizona now

1 Like

Here is Kari Lake reacting to Katie Hobbs allegations that it was her people that broke into her headquarters