🎖 Kari Lake is a Force Like No Other 🎖

Why is she so important? I don’t understand why she has been in the news, is she the American version of Meloni?

Funny I just made a post about Meloni’s official declaration and oath to office as Prime minister. I never thought about the Kari Lake comparison until you mentioned it. I guess in some way the two women have a lot in common in some respects. Although, Meloni is leading a nation but some are suggesting including democratic strategists that Lake could be president some day. Who knows, but if she delivers on her promises then I guess anything is possible.

2 Likes

Dam! Kari just went scorched Earth!

1 Like

Because she is a TRUE AMERICAN, a true REPUBLICAN , and is one for OUR TEAM !!!

2 Likes

I have seen her in the news recently. Do you think she has a chance of winning?

Times are changing and will be interesting to see what will happen.

Well, I think we will be getting a clearer picture in about 2 weeks as far as US elections are concerned. Meloni is certainly a warning shot in Europe especially a rebuke against the EU.

1 Like

Yes I do believe she does. She is currently leading in the polls.

1 Like

What about the accusations involve cheating?

Not sure, she has said that she has people out in force watching the polls and things like drop boxes, which IMO is rife for ballot harvesting fraud.

1 Like

Did you notice @Jitss617 on Clown World?

Just ignore him, he is this place’s trolling retard!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

How do they keep getting away it? In some countries that I have visited cheating in elections is punishable by death. Kind of crazy to think that we live in the digital age and people insist on cheating but somehow don’t get caught or that the people are too stupid to know

I don’t think too many here like him and I don’t think he likes many people either. He seems to be like child.

I don’t think he has many friends! He reminds me of this jerk-off I once knew in HS, always seeking attention and projecting with made up lies and BS. The guy is a 60 year old boomer looking for acceptance. Total loser!

I don’t know, it seems very strange to carry on like that. Pay no mind, people like that are parasites that latch onto others. It’s a negative energy.

He is reading this!

His behavior is predictable! The stuff of Trailer park trash!

1 Like

We need corporal punishment similar to Singapore. I bet people wouldn’t dare get away with the stuff they do in this country.

1 Like