Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

This will no doubt be prosecuted to the fullest if they can identify the sender and should be.

Sorry… people think this is sexy? Out in the woods and needing to poop, I’ve squatted just like she did.

We all have, but yes, she makes it look good!

1 Like

I once came upon a fellow hunter from behind just as he was getting into position. (Think… Michael Moore in canvas pants and orange vest) I could not look away fast enough. I supposed I’ve been scarred for life and now am reminded of that moment whenever I see twerking.

Sorry for the digression but it helps to talk about it. :frowning:

:wink:

If you had been out hunting with the girl in the video, your whole outlook probably would have been different. :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone male who can’t enjoy that dance needs their pulse checked.

Wait… that was a shot across my bow.

Ummm… pulse is fine. Appreciation of sexy women is fine. Appreciation of women’s asses is fine. Ass shaking appreciation is fine. Hmmmm…

looks like the problem is here…Appreciation of squatting women… not fine.

But OK… I know some like the squat.

I’m no doubt gay for not appreciating the squat. Maybe I’ll go buy a pair of shoes now.

No not really, just my impression of her.

I’d be much happier with being the girl you’d bring home to meet mom and raise your children, but that’s just me. :wink:

He thought he could get away with this.

He thought he could get away with this.

I want a cookie. :sunglasses::cookie:

Hey, a “real woman” can be both. :sunglasses:

Yah, this isn’t likely to end well for him. They should just go ahead and subpoena all of his devices and records for same before he has time to destroy them.

Never underestimate the sexiness of a well executed and well placed squat. :wink:

1 Like

Just hope you find out about the “”other her” before the wedding. :wink:

:rofl: Yes, you are correct about that …

When it comes to pure sex appeal the sexiest woman I ever met was one I was proud to bring home to mom and dad. Woman made me absolutely boil and she was a lady through and through.

1 Like

Hmmmmm. Supposedly the bleach bottle was been found. Except…

However, CPD spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said: "It’s unclear if that is related to the incident as it was not discovered during any of the earlier canvasses but we took it for analysis.

It suddenly appears…abra cadabra :wave:

https://abc7chicago.com/bottle-with-bleach-odor-found-near-site-of-jussie-smollett-attack;-empire-actor-submits-phone-records/5133055/

How convenient is that. :roll_eyes::rofl:

Hmm magical evidence that doesn’t show up the first two or three times they looked.

1 Like