Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

I hope that one day the Chicago PD can get Smollett’s unredacted phone records. I’ll bet dollars to donuts that there are calls to Kamala Harris or her staff just prior to his hoax.

1 Like

Are senators’ phone records public?

Problem is… no one really cares about the gays, the black, the browns, the stupid, the leftists… live your life and have fun. But the minute you take your cause and try to force upon others? Then, it is a problem.

1 Like

Which will go nowhere.

It’ll be more than mail fraud, the white powder in the envelope also opens him up to a terrorism charge.

It was reported to be some pain medicine.
It’s almost as though he knew he was going to have a headache.

:wink:

Yep, as I recall it was identified as ground up Tylenol.

I don’t know what you expect. He as been indicted on 16 counts. Throwing the book at him comes after either a guilty plea or a verdict of guilty.

well lets see when its all said and done if he gets jail time or a thousand years of probation

He may be “special” but nobody gets probation for 16 felony convictions.

Agreed, I’d say 16 felony charges is throwing the book at him. But the only reason he might get any real jail time is because of his prior.

we shall see if he does time.

Personally, I don’t care if he ever spends a day in prison. He is not a danger to anyone, but himself. But he should be made to pay restitution to the City and the FBI and required to air television ads apologizing to the American people for the damage he caused to society.

2 Likes

I disagree. His false claim could easily have resulted in an arrest and conviction of an innocent man.
Whether punishment should be jail is debatable but there needs to be more than just restitution. He is a danger to all white men.

SO you think its impossible to plead them down? I mean nothing is impossible but 16 felony charges (not convictions) is one hell of a clusterfuck to overcome and not see some jail time. If it was good enough for Michael Vick then it certainly its good enough for Smollett too!

I think there are to a certain degree. For official business that is. Most have more than one phone for when they are outside in private life and the other when they need to conduct the business of their office, its a matter of public record. I think though most abuse this.

Just about anything is possible but with the nature of these offenses I don’t see it happening.

what about the race riots that could have happened, who knows what could have happened to an innocent person that might get caught in the crossfire.

And now the charges have been dropped,
is this what is called throwing the book at him?

If this hump was a straight white man do you think the charges would have been dropped?
If this was a straight black man who voted for Trump you bet his ass would be rotting in jail awaiting trial.

But I guess if you’re gay and/or a person of color you have different set of rules.

And they say white privilege exists?

1 Like

What does being gay have to do with this? He can’t be convicted because of who he has sex with?